ONe Citizen With a Gun

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
A woman screaming as she fought desperately to get loose from a sexual predator ripping off her clothes, had to suffer alone as pedestrians and drivers simply passed her without stopping.

The Los Angeles Police Department has released CCTV footage showing the August 12 incident; LAPD Police Captain Captain Lilian Carranza said at a news conference the woman, 35, “fought like a tiger” and screamed “fire” over and over again until the man fled.

Meanwhile, surveillance videotaped several cars slowing down while the woman was being assaulted; they did not stop; neither did a woman pedestrian.

Carranza told NBC Los Angeles, “This individual is extremely dangerous and he needs to be taken off the streets.”

WATCH: Woman Assaulted And Stripped Naked. Drivers And Pedestrian Ignore Her Screams.

could have stopped this attack .... but wait It is California

BOP

"Los Angeles Police Department released a sketch of the suspect, who was reportedly smelling of alcohol, Hispanic, and aged between 40 and 50."

No shock there....I mean, that's raaaaaaaassss!!!!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"Los Angeles Police Department released a sketch of the suspect, who was reportedly smelling of alcohol, Hispanic, and aged between 40 and 50."

No shock there....I mean, that's raaaaaaaassss!!!!

I'm Shocked, Shocked I Tell You .. a drunk Hispanic Male In California attempting to rape a women [looks white] at 5:30 in the Morning

:shocking:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Had they stopped to help, they would have been charged with a hate crime and had their reputations ruined for being a racist. Anyone who watches the "news" knows how this stuff works.

Hijinx

Had they stopped to help, they would have been charged with a hate crime and had their reputations ruined for being a racist. Anyone who watches the "news" knows how this stuff works.

I stopped to help a woman one time. Turns out she was arguing with her husband. Instantly they both turned on me.