Good Morning!

frequentflier

happy to be living
Simply, Good Morning All!

Hopefully, no one will see fit to hijack this thread and ruin my sincere posting of Good Morning and Have an Enjoyable Day!

frequentflier

happy to be living
So my 87 year old Dad and his wonderful wife are here visiting. I am surprised my Dad was willing to ride 9 hours to come! I am off to work today (and unfortunately tomorrow and Monday) but will be happy to come home tonight.

Be NICE, everyone. These forums are a place of entertainment; both good and not so good. But I am grateful to have made a lot of friends here (in real life).

Anyways. GOOD MORNING!!

So my 87 year old Dad and his wonderful wife are here visiting. I am surprised my Dad was willing to ride 9 hours to come! I am off to work today (and unfortunately tomorrow and Monday) but will be happy to come home tonight.

Be NICE, everyone. These forums are a place of entertainment; both good and not so good. But I am grateful to have made a lot of friends here (in real life).

Anyways. GOOD MORNING!!

I'll trade ya my 91 y/o dad for both of your folks... :banghead:

He wants to help. Insists on helping. Let him paint some corner trim.

big mistake.

officeguy

You are safe from hijacking. 'Witching hour' doesn't start until the sun goes down and concludes around 4am when the sedatives kick in.