Falcons Chick-fil-A

Hank

my war
The Falcons' billion-dollar stadium will have a Chick-fil-A that's almost never open

The Atlanta Falcons' new billion-dollar stadium features a Chick-fil-A, but if you're planning to attend a Falcons home game during the upcoming season, it's highly unlikely you'll be able to eat there. That's because the Chick-fil-A won't even be open.

That's right. The Chick-fil-A inside Mercedes-Benz Stadium won't be made available to Falcons fans because none of its locations are allowed to be open on Sundays.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...l-have-a-chick-fil-a-thats-almost-never-open/

PeoplesElbow

Not really true, the stadium is used for a lot more things that just NFL games. Even so the Falcons only have 8 regular season games there a year, after college football is over the NFL does have regular games on Saturday, also don't forget the regular games that are not scheduled on Sunday (monday night and thursday night? football)

Seven Falcons games on sunday this year.

http://mercedesbenzstadium.com/atlanta-falcons/

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Dang those lazy Christians, what's wrong with them for taking Sunday off,
Like everyone else attending the game.

Hank

my war
Not really true, the stadium is used for a lot more things that just NFL games. Even so the Falcons only have 8 regular season games there a year, after college football is over the NFL does have regular games on Saturday, also don't forget the regular games that are not scheduled on Sunday (monday night and thursday night? football)

Well, yeah... That is noted in the article. Still can't ignore the revenue that a sold out stadium would generate just for 1 NFL game...

PeoplesElbow

Well, yeah... That is noted in the article. Still can't ignore the revenue that a sold out stadium would generate just for 1 NFL game...

I think the more noteworthy thing about the stadium is the fan friendly concessions prices. I think I paid $6 for a coke at a college game about 5 years ago, and maybe $16 for a meal at Camden Yards the same year.

Hank

my war
I think the more noteworthy thing about the stadium is the fan friendly concessions prices. I think I paid $6 for a coke at a college game about 5 years ago, and maybe $16 for a meal at Camden Yards the same year.

I went to the O's game last night and dropped some decent coin... Robbery! :nomoney:

b23hqb

PREMO Member

The free advertising for CF of standing by company principles will be noticed by all the fans walking past the closed stand on Sundays will sell a whole lot more items elsewhere during the rest of the week

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The free advertising for CF of standing by company principles will be noticed by all the fans walking past the closed stand on Sundays will sell a whole lot more items elsewhere during the rest of the week

Yep. Look for Mondays to pick up. "Dang, Chick-fil-A....now I'm craving a chicken sammich..." And nothing makes you want one like when you can't have it.

Last edited: