Jerry Lewis

PJay

Wow...I was thinking about him not too long ago and thought 'Good Lord, he's out living everyone!'

He was on Fox News..or someone from there had an interview with him not too long ago. Mr. Lewis shared he kept his TV on that channel all day.

I remember wondering how much longer he would be with us. To me.. he didn't look well.

hotbikermama40

He was on Fox News..or someone from there had an interview with him not too long ago. Mr. Lewis shared he kept his TV on that channel all day.

I remember wondering how much longer he would be with us. To me.. he didn't look well.

He never lived well

Hijinx

Nobody out lives everyone, sooner or later each one of has a turn.

Jerry did a lot of good with his telethon, May he rest in the peace he deserves.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

[video=youtube;-_kwXNVCaxY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_kwXNVCaxY[/video]

I wonder whom will my kids have fond memories of when they are in their 50's and 60's? Because I surely don't see anyone near the stature of Lewis or Martin or Hope or Crosby or Davis etc on today's TV.

littlelady

God bless the USA
If I may ...

[video=youtube;-_kwXNVCaxY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_kwXNVCaxY[/video]

I wonder whom will my kids have fond memories of when they are in their 50's and 60's? Because I surely don't see anyone near the stature of Lewis or Martin or Hope or Crosby or Davis etc on today's TV.

What a great era we grew up in; I assume you are a baby boomer, like me. No replacements that I have seen. Why? Because they became political, instead of stick to their profession which was/is entertainment. Sad. RIP, Jerry Lewis.

I just remembered that we, as a family, (I was 10 or so) held one of those raise money fairs for MDA at our home. It was so much fun getting ready for, and being part of that. Wow. That memory was filed in the way back of my mind. It makes me happy to think of it, now. :smile:

Last edited: