Unhinged - AntiFA

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Unhinged - AntiFA / Refuse Fascism

Innocent Colorado Man Stabbed Over His 'Neo-Nazi' Haircut
Joshua Witt's story went viral after he fought off an "anti-Nazi" attacker

Colorado man Joshua Witt was lucky to escape with just three stitches after being attacked by a "confused anti-fascist" brandishing a large knife.

The 26-year old Witt told his Facebook friends, in a post now shared more than 20,000 times, that he had just pulled in to the parking lot of a Steak & Shake near his home and opened his car door to get out when a man brandishing a knife confronted him, demanding to know whether Witt was "one of them neo-Nazis."

“All I hear is, ‘Are you one of them neo-Nazis?’ as this dude is swinging a knife up over my car door at me,” Witt wrote in his post.

[clip]

Since the violent rally in Charlottesville last weekend, some leftists on social media have been openly discussing the morality of doxing and attacking those they deem "white supremacists" or "Nazis." The hashtag #PunchNazis even briefly trended on Twitter, with "anti-Fascist" protesters turning the phrase into a rallying cry.

Self Appointed Judges, Juries, Executioners .....
Hey Lets Lynch some Nazis ....

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Antifa Declares: ‘F**k Your F***ing Constitution, We’re Here to Punch Nazis’
They turn on non-violent protesters for not rioting with them.

According to Blue Lives Matter, a right-wing group known as Patriot Prayer rallied in Seattle which attracted large groups of counter-protesters. And with large leftist gatherings of the sort, Antifa showed up carrying sticks and shields. But when they couldn’t get their numbers up to overwhelm the police and set about destroying the city, they were left to scream their little hearts out like the woman in the above video.

“I didn’t create a debate, because that’s not why we’re here,” the black-clad member said with an uncovered face. “I’m from Charlottesville, Virginia. I walk the street that mowed down that woman every single day for thirteen years. I’ve worked in Charlottesville, I had all my friends in Charlottesville, I booked shows in Charlottesville, I know the woman who was hit and killed by Nazis.”

She went on to lecture her fellow progressives that non-violent protests aren’t going to cut it.

“We fight f***ing Nazis,” she said. “We punch them, we hurt them, we prevent them from having a platform.”

“You failed us,” she continued. “All of you who stood by when we were like, ‘Please, please follow us. The Nazis are that way!’ F**k your f***ing Constitution, f**k your liberal Bernie bull####. We are here to fight Nazis.”

The woman then declared that if progressives weren’t there to “throw down” with Antifa, then they are “masturbating in the streets.” Makes sense, no?

But that wasn’t the woman’s only crazed outburst. In another video, she is yelling and taunting the non-violent protesters with, “You just want to feel good! F*** you liberals, pink pussy hat bull####!”

Hijinx

Antifa Declares: ‘F**k Your F***ing Constitution, We’re Here to Punch Nazis’
They turn on non-violent protesters for not rioting with them.

According to Blue Lives Matter, a right-wing group known as Patriot Prayer rallied in Seattle which attracted large groups of counter-protesters. And with large leftist gatherings of the sort, Antifa showed up carrying sticks and shields. But when they couldn’t get their numbers up to overwhelm the police and set about destroying the city, they were left to scream their little hearts out like the woman in the above video.

“I didn’t create a debate, because that’s not why we’re here,” the black-clad member said with an uncovered face. “I’m from Charlottesville, Virginia. I walk the street that mowed down that woman every single day for thirteen years. I’ve worked in Charlottesville, I had all my friends in Charlottesville, I booked shows in Charlottesville, I know the woman who was hit and killed by Nazis.”

She went on to lecture her fellow progressives that non-violent protests aren’t going to cut it.

“We fight f***ing Nazis,” she said. “We punch them, we hurt them, we prevent them from having a platform.”

“You failed us,” she continued. “All of you who stood by when we were like, ‘Please, please follow us. The Nazis are that way!’ F**k your f***ing Constitution, f**k your liberal Bernie bull####. We are here to fight Nazis.”

The woman then declared that if progressives weren’t there to “throw down” with Antifa, then they are “masturbating in the streets.” Makes sense, no?

But that wasn’t the woman’s only crazed outburst. In another video, she is yelling and taunting the non-violent protesters with, “You just want to feel good! F*** you liberals, pink pussy hat bull####!”

Is that what is called instigating a riot?
If she walks the streets of Charlotte every day let me ask. How many women have you seen mowed down by the KKK there.
She has been there 13 years. How many riots has she seen there.
Why did she start raising hell because the crowd wasn't big enough to start a riot.
Get out there and do it yourself, you don''t need a crowd. Do it on your own Chicken poop.
Charlottesville used to be a pretty quiet little town until her Antifa friends got bused in to start riots and get themselves killed.

People who talk sheit like she does forgets that when violence starts sometimes they are the losers.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
At a protest over the weekend where Black Lives Matter activists and Antifa fanatics showed up together, one Antifa member wound up punching a Black Lives Matter activist after the Black Lives Matter member chastised the Antifa radicals for hiding behind their masks.

The BLM activist stood in front of the Antifa crowd, bellowing, “Take the mask off! Take the mask off.” His compatriots started chanting, “Mask off! Mask off! Mask off!”

That prompted the Antifa crowd to start yelling at the black man, “He’s a cop! He’s a cop! He’s a cop!”

One masked male white member of Antifa got right in the black man’s face, then punched him directly in the face, prompting another BLM activist to start yelling, “You f**king hit ’em! You f**king hit 'em! Take the mask off!”

WATCH: BLM Member Confronts Antifa Members Over Masks. So An Antifa Guy Punches Him.

Hijinx

At a protest over the weekend where Black Lives Matter activists and Antifa fanatics showed up together, one Antifa member wound up punching a Black Lives Matter activist after the Black Lives Matter member chastised the Antifa radicals for hiding behind their masks.

The BLM activist stood in front of the Antifa crowd, bellowing, “Take the mask off! Take the mask off.” His compatriots started chanting, “Mask off! Mask off! Mask off!”

That prompted the Antifa crowd to start yelling at the black man, “He’s a cop! He’s a cop! He’s a cop!”

One masked male white member of Antifa got right in the black man’s face, then punched him directly in the face, prompting another BLM activist to start yelling, “You f**king hit ’em! You f**king hit 'em! Take the mask off!”

WATCH: BLM Member Confronts Antifa Members Over Masks. So An Antifa Guy Punches Him.

Can there be any doubt that people who show up from Antifa wearing black and hiding behind a mask are there to cause trouble.
It seems clear to me that the BLM movement has no part in the reasons Antifa is at these gatherings.
Humorously it appears that Antifa is giving BLM a bad name.
Antifa is at these gathering just to cause trouble, their game is revolution.
They should be recognized as a terrorist organization.

Wishbone

Can there be any doubt that people who show up from Antifa wearing black and hiding behind a mask are there to cause trouble.
It seems clear to me that the BLM movement has no part in the reasons Antifa is at these gatherings.
Humorously it appears that Antifa is giving BLM a bad name.
Antifa is at these gathering just to cause trouble, their game is revolution.
They should be recognized as a terrorist organization.

BLM were the ones looting, burning, blocking highways etc.

They're just as guilty, its just that ANTIFA has recently escalated and eclipsed them.

Hijinx

BLM were the ones looting, burning, blocking highways etc.

They're just as guilty, its just that ANTIFA has recently escalated and eclipsed them.

No doubt, but don't look for politicians to declare Black Panthers or BLM as terrorist organizations.
Politicians are scared spitless of the R word.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Yet they totally miss that they are the actual Nazis..

And the reason why is, they feel justified in their belief that they serve the greater good. As long as you believe you have the superior philosophical position, you can do anything and be justified.

glhs837

Power with Control
And the reason why is, they feel justified in their belief that they serve the greater good. As long as you believe you have the superior philosophical position, you can do anything and be justified.

And that's the scariest thing. They don't understand they exhibit the same zealotry that makes religious wars so bad.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
On Saturday, some of the brilliant folks comprising the hard leftist group Antifa accidently beat the hell out of a fellow Antifa protester whom the morons mistook for a "neo-Nazi" (which basically means anyone right-wing or classically liberal).

No one has ever accused Antifa of being particularly bright.

The leftist group was out in full force to protest a free speech rally in Boston, which reportedly had a grand total of zero "neo-Nazis," though there were some members of the so-called "alt-right" in attendance.

"This anti-white nationalist protester was punched in the face after being mistaken for a neo-Nazi in Boston," reads a Facebook post from Fusion.

"Do not hit someone that you assume is a neo-Nazi. You cannot do that," said one protester. "He's on our side!"

http://www.dailywire.com/news/20089...ut-fellow-protester-they-amanda-prestigiacomo

Wishbone

I don't know if this is true, really skeptical, but if it was I can't say I'd be shocked.

[video=youtube;G8xAdPQuyPo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8xAdPQuyPo[/video]

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I don't know if this is true, really skeptical, but if it was I can't say I'd be shocked.

did you catch the news story about the 'crowd sourcing' company in Calif with the Craigslist add looking to hire bodies for Charolettesville

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
WATCH: Antifa Member Gets Nailed In Nuts By Tear Gas Canister

Things got dicey in Phoenix last night after President Trump's speech, mainly because the so-called Antifa showed up to protest.

But one guy got more than a kick in the pants. He got hit squarely in the family jewels by a tear gas canister or a "pepper ball" fired by Phoenix police -- on live TV.

The protester, wearing a a gas mask, is seen kicking a canister of tear gas back at police. Seconds later something hits him right in the cajones and a cloud of dust rises up. He doubles over in pain, drops to the ground and lies there until a friend comes along and helps him off the street.

Wishbone

did you catch the news story about the 'crowd sourcing' company in Calif with the Craigslist add looking to hire bodies for Charolettesville

Yes. Read on another forum that there is another add for "Crisis Actors" needed for Aug 27th - 30th. Didn't say where.

Hijinx

Anyone who feels they have the superior moral position does not wear masks and assault other people.