Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tornado warning Rotation ne4 Chap5ico Helen areas

Quote Originally Posted by officeguy View Post
    We'll, they somehow formed an opinion of what 'something' was anyway:

http://www.thebaynet.com/articles/08...ed-damage.html
    Straight line winds are totally different than tornadic activity. Just sayin'. The damage sucks, but they are two different things. And, you make me laugh that you would quote Baynet. Their articles are riddled with typos, and thank the Lord, they stopped that recording when going into their website, that lasted about two weeks. :

I check the Baynet every now and then to check on the peeps that I had to leave behind.
    Last edited by littlelady; 08-23-2017 at 02:27 AM.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    Straight line winds are totally different than tornadic activity. Just sayin'.
    How are they 'totally different' ?

. And, you make me laugh that you would quote Baynet. Their articles are riddled with typos, and thank the Lord, they stopped that recording when going into their website, that lasted about two weeks. :

I check the Baynet every now and then to check on the peeps that I had to leave behind.
    SoMD is a black hole when it comes to news. It is a market with 250k viewers yet we have no useful news organization. The three websites have varying degrees of suckage, baynet happened to be the only one that carried a comment from NWS at the time.

Members who have read this thread: 74