WATCH: Dartmouth Prof Says Antifa Violence Is Just 'Self-Defense Against Nazis'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Bray, who is the author of The Anti-Fascist Handbook, told host Chuck Todd that violence in the service of "anti-fascism" is totally acceptable because, when you think about it, its all just self-defense against Nazis.

[clip]

But Bray pressed on, “Fascism cannot be defeated by speech,” he claimed.

For once, though, a member of the far left was countered by someone who might have, before Saturday, been on his side: Richard Cohen, the President of the Southern Poverty Law Center, an "anti-hate" tracking group that keeps tabs on white supremacists (but also anyone they deem a "threat," including "traditional values" groups like the Family Research Council).

Cohen shot back at Bray, contending that his lust for violence was doing more damage to the progressive cause than helping to fight hate in America.

“I think it’s a spectacularly bad idea,” he argued, “to give one group the right to silence another group of people. It’s contrary to our values embodied in the First Amendment.”

WATCH: Dartmouth Prof Says Antifa Violence Is Just 'Self-Defense Against Nazis'

Hijinx

ANTIFA - ANTI First Amendment

The amount of Nazi sympathizers in this country is less than minimal.
Some may believe that the KKK represents Nazi's, but even if that were true, the two forces put together don't amount to squat.

What this a-hole is trying to do is paint all white people who don't agree with Antifa as Nazi's

I don't understand why these people love violence so much. One day it will come back and bite them in the ass.

somdwatch

Take my First Amendment Right, I will counter with my Second Amendment Right to enforce my First Amendment Right.