Antifa takes on Cracker Barrel

Wishbone

Is this the result of Hippie parents experimentation being passed through the bloodstream or have these people been huffing Lysol?

Gilligan you may be right... It might just be Sappy. :yay:

Restitution

Personally... I think this guy is a GENIUS!!!

Do you all really think this guy gives a holy flying fart about "the cause?"

He has put this up on YouTube. The more politi-bots, haters, and people with nothing better to do with their lives... that log in are doing nothing but making this guy CASH!!!

This guy is totally BRILLIANT. At the very least he can hope CB will throw him a few bucks to shut him up.

Wishbone

I never much liked Cracker Barrel but I'm gonna stop in for breakfast this weekend and have Grits with my breakfast.

And try out one of the rockers out front for a spell!

frequentflier

happy to be living
Does anyone really , seriously believe this $hit? It is pretty scary and sad if they do. This country is going to hell in a hand basket; as my IRISH grandfather used to say (came from poor IRISH immigrants that were slaves) SMH

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
This is the guy that was consistently picked last when choosing up sides in gym class.

hotbikermama40

So according to this jackhole:
1. If you owned a rocking chair 'back in the day', you also had slaves chained up in the bunkhouse
2. Cracker Barrel mimics slavery by having black/POC servers (let's not worry about the large number of clientele who are black or POC...)
and
3. It is Cracker Barrel's obligation to educate (employees? customer base?) on the history of the antiques they put up for sale (CB is not an antique shop, but that's beside the actual ####ing point, eh?)

Is it just me, or did anyone else catch on to his slip-on black mask hanging around his neck? And he went out with a bang too: "Stay safe, and fight back" (What the actual ####...)