What happened to "Russia, Russia, Russia"?

SamSpade

It all ended so suddenly. I keep looking for all the constant drumbeat, constant stuff on the news and it is amazingly silent.

Did they give up or did the trail lead somewhere they didn't want to look? I *seriously* doubt they all decided to just "let" the investigations go on undisturbed.

Wishbone

It all ended so suddenly. I keep looking for all the constant drumbeat, constant stuff on the news and it is amazingly silent.

Did they give up or did the trail lead somewhere they didn't want to look? I *seriously* doubt they all decided to just "let" the investigations go on undisturbed.

Attention span of a gnat.

This_person

Clearly there are other things to find there (only one candidate was making money from Russia, and it wasn't Trump). But, the goal was to hurt Trump, and with nothing there to hurt Trump they hope people have forgotten since now they can (horrifically inaccurately) call Trump a racist. They have gained ground in the past with "racist", so they're trying a known path.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
There were a host of Dem politicians that desperately wanted to drop that turd after discovering that they had failed to pick it up by the clean end. They jumped on Charlottesville and Trump's subsequent statements with a collective sigh of relief.

PsyOps

Pixelated

I think it has to do with the revelation that is was actually DNC insiders that were colluding with the Russians. It's my guess that Mueller, Comey, and the lot of government anti-Trump big wigs were duped by the democrat propaganda that it was Trump colluding in order to cover up that it was THEM.

[video=youtube;_gF_4_V1wBA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gF_4_V1wBA[/video]

Hijinx

Mueller and his paid lawyer friends are still out there at taxpayers expense milking this farce for all they can get out of it.

I suppose eventually they will have to sht or get up off the pot and give up their cushy part time investigative money.

At some time they will have to give a report , but until then it is in abeyance.

Agee

Not so fast... It's CNN, so take for what's it worth...

"A top Trump aide emailed campaign officials last year about an individual seeking to arrange a meeting between top campaign officials and Russian President Vladimir Putin, according to a new CNN report.The email, sent by Rick Dearborn who is now President Trump's deputy chief of staff, was unearthed by congressional investigators probing possible ties between the Trump campaign and Moscow."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...tin-report/ar-AAqC3p4?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=DELLDHP

Toxick

Splat

Soros decided to focus his attention on White Nationalism, racism, Confederate Statues and such, and how to conflate all that #### with the Republican Party instead. It seemed to catch fire way easier and there's less demand by the rank and file for "evidence", "facts" and other pesky details that cost his old wrinkled evil ####ing ass money and effort.

This_person

Not so fast... It's CNN, so take for what's it worth...

"A top Trump aide emailed campaign officials last year about an individual seeking to arrange a meeting between top campaign officials and Russian President Vladimir Putin, according to a new CNN report.The email, sent by Rick Dearborn who is now President Trump's deputy chief of staff, was unearthed by congressional investigators probing possible ties between the Trump campaign and Moscow."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...tin-report/ar-AAqC3p4?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=DELLDHP

This appears to be the meeting with the lawyer DJT Jr went to. Old news repackaged.

PsyOps

Pixelated
This appears to be the meeting with the lawyer DJT Jr went to. Old news repackaged.

CNN and their ilk are so creative in trying to keep a dying story alive. It's still strange that suddenly the whole Russia collusion went silent, given how so many just KNEW there was collusion. You'd think new evidence would be flowing out and indictments would be popping up like weeds.

And note the leaks have stopped.