Tall Timbers Labor Day????

Im_Me

Trying to plan ahead... Does anyone know if Tall Timbers Marina is having the usual parties for the holiday weekend? The website still has the schedule for 2016.

ShadyLaneMGMT

Trying to plan ahead... Does anyone know if Tall Timbers Marina is having the usual parties for the holiday weekend? The website still has the schedule for 2016.

Last I heard, the neighborhood was not happy with the boat burns so there will no longer be any boat burnings. That came from the grapevine so I am unsure of the accuracy.

Im_Me

Last I heard, the neighborhood was not happy with the boat burns so there will no longer be any boat burnings. That came from the grapevine so I am unsure of the accuracy.

Thanks, but I'm only interested in the music and picnic on Sunday. I'm old and can't stay up for the boat burning anyway. :coffee:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I just emailed Melissa and will let you know when she gets back to me. We won't be there for Labor Day, so hopefully they'll have something for Columbus Day.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's on for Labor Day at Reluctant Navigator!

http://talltimbersmarinasomd.com/Labor_Day_Weekend_Celebration.html

Only the dates have changed and there will be no boat burning.

Friday, Sept 1: Dinner from the menu, music on the porch from 7pm - 10pm
Saturday, Sept 2: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner from the menu, special seafood dinner menu, music on the porch 6pm - 11pm
Sunday, Sept 3 - Buffet breakfast and the Best Damn Bloody Mary, music on the porch 4pm - 8pm, BBQ picnic buffet 5pm - 8pm, beach party after, then back to the restaurant for burgers 11pm - midnight
Monday, Sept 4: Recover with breakfast buffet and the Best Damn Bloody Mary

Im_Me

It's on for Labor Day at Reluctant Navigator!

http://talltimbersmarinasomd.com/Labor_Day_Weekend_Celebration.html

Only the dates have changed and there will be no boat burning.

Friday, Sept 1: Dinner from the menu, music on the porch from 7pm - 10pm
Saturday, Sept 2: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner from the menu, special seafood dinner menu, music on the porch 6pm - 11pm
Sunday, Sept 3 - Buffet breakfast and the Best Damn Bloody Mary, music on the porch 4pm - 8pm, BBQ picnic buffet 5pm - 8pm, beach party after, then back to the restaurant for burgers 11pm - midnight
Monday, Sept 4: Recover with breakfast buffet and the Best Damn Bloody Mary

YAY! Thanks!:huggy: