Thread: Tall Timbers Labor Day????

Tall Timbers Labor Day????

Trying to plan ahead... Does anyone know if Tall Timbers Marina is having the usual parties for the holiday weekend? The website still has the schedule for 2016.
    We will sing like birds I' the cage And pray and tell old tales and laugh at gilded butterflies

Quote Originally Posted by Im_Me View Post
    Trying to plan ahead... Does anyone know if Tall Timbers Marina is having the usual parties for the holiday weekend? The website still has the schedule for 2016.
    Last I heard, the neighborhood was not happy with the boat burns so there will no longer be any boat burnings. That came from the grapevine so I am unsure of the accuracy.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyLaneMGMT View Post
    Last I heard, the neighborhood was not happy with the boat burns so there will no longer be any boat burnings. That came from the grapevine so I am unsure of the accuracy.

Thanks, but I'm only interested in the music and picnic on Sunday. I'm old and can't stay up for the boat burning anyway.
    We will sing like birds I' the cage And pray and tell old tales and laugh at gilded butterflies

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Im_Me View Post
    I just emailed Melissa and will let you know when she gets back to me. We won't be there for Labor Day, so hopefully they'll have something for Columbus Day.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    I just emailed Melissa and will let you know when she gets back to me. We won't be there for Labor Day, so hopefully they'll have something for Columbus Day.
    COOL! Thanks!.....and

Blog Entries
    It's on for Labor Day at Reluctant Navigator!

http://talltimbersmarinasomd.com/Lab...lebration.html

Only the dates have changed and there will be no boat burning.

Friday, Sept 1: Dinner from the menu, music on the porch from 7pm - 10pm
    Saturday, Sept 2: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner from the menu, special seafood dinner menu, music on the porch 6pm - 11pm
    Sunday, Sept 3 - Buffet breakfast and the Best Damn Bloody Mary, music on the porch 4pm - 8pm, BBQ picnic buffet 5pm - 8pm, beach party after, then back to the restaurant for burgers 11pm - midnight
    Monday, Sept 4: Recover with breakfast buffet and the Best Damn Bloody Mary
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    It's on for Labor Day at Reluctant Navigator!

http://talltimbersmarinasomd.com/Lab...lebration.html

Only the dates have changed and there will be no boat burning.

Friday, Sept 1: Dinner from the menu, music on the porch from 7pm - 10pm
    Saturday, Sept 2: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner from the menu, special seafood dinner menu, music on the porch 6pm - 11pm
    Sunday, Sept 3 - Buffet breakfast and the Best Damn Bloody Mary, music on the porch 4pm - 8pm, BBQ picnic buffet 5pm - 8pm, beach party after, then back to the restaurant for burgers 11pm - midnight
    Monday, Sept 4: Recover with breakfast buffet and the Best Damn Bloody Mary
    YAY! Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyLaneMGMT View Post
    A single newbie neighbor...as always happens here.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Members who have read this thread: 58