What did y'all think of Trump's speech in Pheonix tonight?

littlelady

God bless the USA
Also, wanted to add that Pence is awesomer (not a word, but I like it). If Trump gets impeached, Pence will carry on. And, no dirt will be dug up about Pence. If dirt is found, then We will know it is a total lie (pun intended). God bless America. :patriot:

Keep on truckin' Antifa, libprogs, lobotomy recipients, and lopsided msm. :killingme:

Y'all think the majority are stupid, but we are not. Watch your back, y'all.

Last edited:

stgislander

PREMO Member
All I know is what I heard on WUSA9 last night. He stayed on script for the first six minutes and then went on a 30 minute tirade against the media.

glhs837

Power with Control
And of course, the police had to deploy tear gas and pepper balls to keep the peace. Article of course makes no mention of who exactly was attacking the police, which tells you exactly who was throwing bottles, rocks and other projectiles.

Hijinx

All I know is what I heard on WUSA9 last night. He stayed on script for the first six minutes and then went on a 30 minute tirade against the media.

Trumps tirades against the media do not seem to help much, but IMO the media is one of the biggest problems in this country.

It is owned and operated by the DNC and the Democrat politicians.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Trumps tirades against the media do not seem to help much

Not true. People like me - and I had no idea there were so many of us - want him to stick it to the biased media. We're sick and tired of it. We're sick of their lies and distortions, and we reject them vehemently. My favorite Trump speeches are when he calls out the media. I can't hear it enough and it can't be reiterated enough.

I thought him reading his remarks regarding Charlottesville was inspired. People need to be reminded that what the press is feeding us isn't the truth, and they need to be reminded repeatedly because the press is relentless in repeating their lies.

He knows his audience, and his advisors need to butt out and let him go. He is not speaking to DC insiders, nor is he speaking to the elites, nor is he speaking to the media. He is speaking to us, the people who elected him President, and we want to hear it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
#1, Trump is not going to be impeached. That's just red meat the more psycho Dems throw to the wolverines they call "base".

#2, Pence was an inspired VP pick. He gets better and better. Of all the personnel mistakes Trump has made in the last 7 months, he more than makes up for it with Pence.

Wishbone

People need to be reminded that what the press is feeding us isn't the truth, and they need to be reminded repeatedly because the press is relentless in repeating their lies.

This is where the best progress can be made to correct the course of the United States.

Relentlessly litigate against the press for every false, misleading and slanderous article they publish.

Not for Trumps sake but more for the publics.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This is where the best progress can be made to correct the course of the United States.

Relentlessly litigate against the press for every false, misleading and slanderous article they publish.

Not for Trumps sake but more for the publics.

Yes. And it needs to be hammered home constantly. Trump appears to be that hammer.

luvmygdaughters

#1, Trump is not going to be impeached. That's just red meat the more psycho Dems throw to the wolverines they call "base".

#2, Pence was an inspired VP pick. He gets better and better. Of all the personnel mistakes Trump has made in the last 7 months, he more than makes up for it with Pence.

:yeahthat:

black dog

Free America
Not true. People like me - and I had no idea there were so many of us - want him to stick it to the biased media. We're sick and tired of it. We're sick of their lies and distortions, and we reject them vehemently. My favorite Trump speeches are when he calls out the media. I can't hear it enough and it can't be reiterated enough.

I thought him reading his remarks regarding Charlottesville was inspired. People need to be reminded that what the press is feeding us isn't the truth, and they need to be reminded repeatedly because the press is relentless in repeating their lies.

He knows his audience, and his advisors need to butt out and let him go. He is not speaking to DC insiders, nor is he speaking to the elites, nor is he speaking to the media. He is speaking to us, the people who elected him President, and we want to hear it.

I love it when he leans forward on the podium and points his finger and calls them
Fake News.....

luvmygdaughters

I think its interesting, the more he slams the news media, the more the news media tries to make him look like a fool, but, he always comes out on top!! He does not have the "kiss the media's a$$" attitude and he doesn't worry rather they like him or not. I LOVE IT!!!!! Its so refreshing to have someone in that office who gives a rats a$$ about the them!

Wishbone

I think its interesting, the more he slams the news media, the more the news media tries to make him look like a fool, but, he always comes out on top!! He does not have the "kiss the media's a$$" attitude and he doesn't worry rather they like him or not. I LOVE IT!!!!! Its so refreshing to have someone in that office who gives a rats a$$ about the them!

Chasing the medias approval has been the death of far more than one Republican.

I'll bet George H. W. has a few regrets.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Chasing the medias approval has been the death of far more than one Republican.

I'll bet George H. W. has a few regrets.

Apparently he doesn't, and it appears Dubya is still trying to win hearts and minds as well. After the way they eviscerated him for 8 years in the most vile terms, you wouldn't think he'd align himself with the Democrats, but there he is.

Wishbone

Apparently he doesn't, and it appears Dubya is still trying to win hearts and minds as well. After the way they eviscerated him for 8 years in the most vile terms, you wouldn't think he'd align himself with the Democrats, but there he is.

Apparently many never learn.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
You could certainly tell when he was reading the teleprompter.

I hope he doesn't pardon Ex-Sheriff Joe.

Yeah, because we know NO democrat uses a teleprompter (reading other people's words) and ALWAYS speaks from the heart..

Joe is going to get his pardon, and rightfully so.

glhs837

Power with Control
Yeah, because we know NO democrat uses a teleprompter (reading other people's words) and ALWAYS speaks from the heart..

Joe is going to get his pardon, and rightfully so.

Yeah, cause we woldnt want a Presidential pardon to go to someone like a convicted child sex predator because he's the dahling of the Hollywood crowd, or someone who bilked regular citizens out of millions just because his wife kept the filthy lucre flowing while he was in hiding overseas. Yep, much better to use a pardon on upstanding citizens like that....