BLM - Whitey Give Black / Brown People YO Stuff

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
#BlackLivesMatter Releases HILARIOUSLY Racist Demand Listicle for White People

We now bring you a story of deranged hilarity meant to be serious. So check your privilege, bigot (see ‘Scientific’ Study Claims EVERYBODY is Secretly Gay. Yes, Really… and Congresswoman Calls Dana Loesch and the NRA ‘Domestic Threats.’ Yes, Really…) and enjoy the show.

An “anti-racist” (but actually super racist) organization is making demands based entirely on race. It’s Race-ception. Behold, a list of demands for white people from a Black Lives Matter group in Louisville. With some pithy answers for your enjoyment.

1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.

The more you tell me what to do based on my race, the more I’d rather will my property to the neighbor children, who drive inspire me to build a house made of candy in the woods. That, or I’ll will my property to an industrious earthworm. Who at least serves some utility to the environment at large.

2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.

Hijinx

Get used to it.
As American liberals accept more and more of this BLM movement we will be hearing a lot more of this.

Now my reasons for saying Americans are accepting this movement is that the media has already accepted it.

Trump stated that both sides were at fault in Charlottesville Va.
He was right. It was a good statement.
But the media jumped all over his ass.
One would have thought that Trump himself was a Nazi when they finished with him.
The liberals jumped on the side of a pack of thugs dressed in black and wearing masks who got bused in to cause trouble.

The media tried and succeeded with liberals to make heroes of a group of trouble making thugs.
These same thugs frightened our Governor into moving a statue , Frightened Baltimore into doing the same.
Frightened them so badly they moved those statues in the middle of the night.
Snuck them out like the Baltimore Colts.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Frightened Baltimore into doing the same.
Frightened them so badly they moved those statues in the middle of the night.

I don't think they frightened the leadership in Baltimore to do anything. The mayor and city council saw it as a golden opportunity. Strike now while the iron's hot.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's getting so absurd that they're losing their audience. 15 minutes just about over....