Sharpton Wants The Jefferson Memorial Gone

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Al Sharpton Wants The Jefferson Memorial Gone

During his interview with Rose, Al Sharpton also commented on the Jefferson Memorial. He said, “When you look at the fact that public monuments are supported by public funds, you’re asking me to subsidize the insult of my family.”

“I would repeat that the public should not be paying to uphold somebody who has had that kind of background. You have private museums, you have other things that you may want to do there,” Sharpton continued.

The Jefferson Memorial is a massive structure; it’s not just a little statue that can be picked up and moved to another location. As sources say, “it’s its own museum.”

hotbikermama40

Al Sharpton Wants The Jefferson Memorial Gone

During his interview with Rose, Al Sharpton also commented on the Jefferson Memorial. He said, “When you look at the fact that public monuments are supported by public funds, you’re asking me to subsidize the insult of my family.”

“I would repeat that the public should not be paying to uphold somebody who has had that kind of background. You have private museums, you have other things that you may want to do there,” Sharpton continued.

The Jefferson Memorial is a massive structure; it’s not just a little statue that can be picked up and moved to another location. As sources say, “it’s its own museum.”

quote-the-power-of-evil-men-lives-on-the-cowardice-of-the-good-john-bosco-138-67-37.jpg

Hijinx

When you look at the fact that public monuments are supported by public funds, you’re asking me to subsidize the insult of my family.”

Al is the biggest insult to his family.
Why tear down a beautiful Memorial like that? Just remove the statue from it and move Martin Luther King's statue into it.
Turn it into a low cost housing project for old Martin.
Blacks have been forcing whites out for years and taking their old homes and turning them into dumps.
It can be just another neighborhood turned black by white flight.

If this sounds ridiculous, think about it. That's Al Sharpton. the most ridiculous race baiter a-hole ever.
A minister of God Now that is ridiculous.

glhs837

Power with Control
Has Al ever expressed an opinion on this topic before? This thread shold be preceded by "Seeking a last shred of relevancy, Al Shartpon said......"

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Don't you have to pay your taxes in order to claim 'your money' supports something?

PsyOps

Pixelated
Is it really beyond people like Sharpton to realize that, if not for people like Jefferson, he might not be here to spout off about how everything is racist?

FWIW, here's article about Jefferson and how he felt about slavery and his efforts to abolish it: Thomas Jefferson and Slavery

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Is it really beyond people like Sharpton to realize

Sharpton and everyone between he and George Soros ...have only the destruction of the USA as their goal. Why do you...why does anyone.. try to attribute any other goals or rational objectives to these freaks??????????? Freaks like Sappy..MR..seven..Don Lemon..Stephanapolous.they do not deserve to draw a breath from the same air that the rest of us breath.