Vote For Republicans In The Midterms, Your Are Racist

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Former DNC Chair Howard Dean: If You Vote For Republicans In The Midterms, Consider Yourself Racist

Former Democratic National Committee chairman Howard Dean has never really been known for his subtlety, but when speaking about the 2018 midterm elections, he's apparently decided to take his own outrageous rhetoric up a notch.

In an interview with MSNBC's AM Joy, Dean decided to go for the gold. Speaking about the 2018 midterm elections, Dean claimed that anyone who votes for a state or local Republican candidate can just go ahead and consider themselves a racist: [video at the link]

Dean is, of course, echoing the far left, where accusations of latent Nazism and undercover fascism have flown freely from celebrity Twitter accounts and Soros-backed progressive organizers.

So far, unlike Dean, most — not all, but most — Democrats have been smart enough to acknowledge a distinction between the alt-right and white supremacists, and mainstream Republicans. This is probably because it's starting to dawn on Democrats that labeling entire swaths of people with the term "racist" does not endear them to swing state voters, especially in places like Ohio, Indiana, Michigan and West Virginia, where Democratic candidates are feeling a little uneasy.

:shocking:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Howard Dean is an idiot.

The Dems are going to "racist" themselves into landslide losses. They've overplayed the race card and lost a lot of their audience. Fortunately or unfortunately, they surround themselves with the hiveminds and don't realize just how abhorrent they've become. That's why they all think Americans hate Donald Trump, and he has no support from women or blacks or gays, which we know isn't true.

It's kind of scary because they've gotten so over the top and so hyperbolic that I think maybe Trump *is* the Antichrist and they're actively trying to turn people toward him by turning them away from themselves, if that makes any sense.

Wishbone

Had a friend and his wife drop by over the weekend while they were out and about.

The subject of Trump came up and both of them said they'd had it with the Democratic party and the racist/nazi/fascist/whateverthe#### ####.

All it's really going to take is the disaffected voters that were already tiring of the nonsense to finally get fed up and jump ship from casting "D" ballot in 2018.

Wishbone

Where are they From / Live ?
Some fly over state or right here in MD ?

Here in MD. Their switch won't make anymore of an immediate difference than my vote ever did here in Welfaraland, but perhaps those feeling the same in other states might.

Honestly, even if they don't vote GOP or Libertarian, just removing some of the democrats base number can make a difference.

Hijinx

To be perfectly honest, IMO both parties eat sh1t.

The Republicans aren't racists. They are Cowards.
The democrat party is using race as a weapon. Using the people who are ignorant enough to believe them to keep their cushy jobs.

What we really need is to go to Washington DC when Congress is open and tar and feather every politician we can find no matter what party they belong to./

They aren';t doing this country any good. Get rid of the whole pack.

Wishbone

well at least it is good to hear, some MD Democrats are getting fed up / waking up

I'm somewhat shocked it took him this long. He was a Reagan Democrat, voted for W and is former military.

Not sure what ever enamored him about the Democratic party.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I'm somewhat shocked it took him this long. He was a Reagan Democrat, voted for W and is former military.
Not sure what ever enamored him about the Democratic party.

Parents Party ?

I know a guy still registered as a Dem, but that is because it was 'his dads dem party' ya know 1960s not the ass clowns currently in power
he only stays Registered a D to vote against the tide [not that his one vote makes a dif, but he feels good about his choices]

Side Note: I was shocked to learn yrs back, my Ex-FIL Teamster voted Reagan, Bush, NOT Clinton .... in the 80s / 90's

I should have had a clue he listened to WMAL non stop ... and therefor Rush when he showed up on the scene

Last edited:

Wishbone

Parents Party ?

I know a guy still registered as a Dem, but that is because it was 'his dads dem party' ya know 1960s not the ass clowns currently in power
he only stays Registered a D to vote against the tide [not that his one vote makes a dif, but he feels good about his choices]

Side Note: I was shocked to learn yrs back, my Ex-FIL Teamster voted Reagan, Bush, NOT Clinton .... in the 80s / 90's

I should have had a clue he listened to WMAL non stop ... and therefor Rush when he showed up on the scene
:yay: I've run into quite a few of those over the years.

My Grandfather was registered Democrat for almost his entire life. The last Democrat he voted for was Truman. He switched parties when Bubba was elected.

Toxick

Splat

won.jpg