You can't make this #### up!!! ROFL

Wishbone

For over a year and a half Democrats have been in the streets, rioting, looting, burning ####, attacking people, shooting cops and CNN claims:

This is CNN: Don Lemon accuses Trump of inciting ‘civil war’

A CNN host accused President Trump of "trying to ignite a civil war" following his raucous speech to a rally in Arizona in which the commander-in-chief blasted the news network and defended his response to racial strife in Virginia.

Don Lemon, host of “CNN Tonight,” made the remark before a packed panel of anti-Trumpers assembled to react to the president’s speech in Phoenix.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...n-lemon-accuses-trump-inciting-civil-war.html

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Perhaps no one was left more triggered, however, than CNN anchor Don Lemon, who decided to "speak from the heart" following the President's event, and ended up launching into a full-scale tirade against what he called an "unhinged" Trump speech "devoid of sanity."

"He's unhinged, it's embarrassing and I don't mean for us, the media because he went after us, but for the country," Lemon said."his is who we elected president of the United States. A man who is so petty that he has to go after people who he deems to be his enemy, like an imaginary friend of a 6-year-old."

Lemon wasnt even barely finished, however. "His speech was without thought, it was without reason, it was devoid of facts, it was devoid of wisdom. There was no gravitas. There was no sanity there. He was like a child blaming a sibling on something else. He did it, I didn't do it."

Once the ball was rolling on Lemon's airing of grievances, it only picked up speed. As Lemon went on and on and on about the President's rally, he wound his way into an amateur diagnosis of Donald Trump's mental health. Eventually, Lemon arrived at the 25th Amendment, which he suggested could be put into force because Trump was clearly unfit for office.

" A man clearly wounded by the rational people who are abandoning him in droves, meaning those business people and the people in Washington now who are questioning his fitness for office and whether he is stable," he railed. "A man backed into a corner it seems by circumstances beyond his control and beyond his understanding. That's the truth."

http://www.dailywire.com/news/20115/watch-cnns-don-lemon-comes-unhinged-over-donald-emily-zanotti

Toxick

Splat
A CNN host accused President Trump of "trying to ignite a civil war" following his raucous speech to a rally in Arizona in which the commander-in-chief blasted the news network and defended his response to racial strife in Virginia.

Last one.

won.jpg

Hijinx

People are losing their support for Trump in droves.?????????????????????

Where are these droves of people. I haven't seen them.
This one really got me.
who we elected president of the United States.

Who is we Mother Trucker. Definitely not you. But you forget the We' who did elect him.
We are still out there and we are getting damned tired of a-hole like you.

Wishbone

What really kills me is they seem to think everyone is oblivious to who has been rioting and stoking the flames of racism over the last year plus.

And that's not even touching on the gasoline thrown from the white house over the last eight years.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What really kills me is they seem to think everyone is oblivious to who has been rioting and stoking the flames of racism over the last year plus.

And that's not even touching on the gasoline thrown from the white house over the last eight years.

There is a vocal minority of white guilt SJWs still out there for whom this message still resonates. THAT is who Don Lemon and the rest of the tools are talking to. They lost you and me a long time ago, and they know it. Now they're trying to hang onto the last mental case stragglers who desperately want to believe. Without them, the whole plan goes to ####. Google - done. Facebook - done. Camping World, for some reason, thought the majority of their customers were progbots - they found out different. Way to market research, there, guys. :yay:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
2 years in and the media still doesn't get it. If the dems lose the midterms big time, will they finally admit their disconnect with the American people? Don't hold your breath.