Mike Rowe Absolutely Destroys Guy Who Accuses Him Of Being A White Nationalist

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

A man named Chuck Adkins asked, “One of the tenants of white nationalism is that college educated people are academic elitests. Comment? No? I’m not surprised. You never take a political stand because you don’t want to alienate anybody. Its bad for business. I get it. But there is a current of anti intellectualism in this country – promoted by Republicans. Those people love you, and they think your initiative is their initiative. Meanwhile, the rest of the world is kickin our ass academically.”

“Since we’re being candid, allow me to say how much I dislike your post. Everything about it annoys me – your smug and snarky tone, your appalling grammar, your complete lack of evidence to support your claims, and of course, the overarching logical fallacy that informs your entire position,” Rowe wrote. “What really bugs me though, is the fact that you’re not entirely wrong. It’s true; I haven’t shared any political opinions this week, in part anyway, because doing so might very well be ‘bad for business.'”

“What can I say? I work for half-a-dozen different companies, none of whom pay me to share my political opinions. I run a non-partisan foundation, I’m about to launch a new show on Facebook, and I’m very aware that celebrities pay a price for opening their big fat gobs. Gilbert Gottfried, Kathy Griffin, Colin Kaepernick, Milo Yiannopoulos…even that guy from Google who just got himself fired for mouthing off. There’s no getting around it – the first amendment does not guarantee the freedom to speak without consequences. And really, that’s fine by me,” he continued.

[mikes condemnation continues at the link]

glhs837

Power with Control
Every time some chucklehead does this, it's like a intellectual equivalent of a deer wandering into a thresher..... always fun to watch. And you can tell these people don't actually listen to Mike. Because if you do, and have a little intellectual honesty, you should recognize that getting into a war of wits with him is not an easy head shot and walk away.

Wishbone

Remember the kind of brainiacs that attempt this... Sappy is a prime candidate.

Er... excuse me, Seven is a prime candidate. I forgot he changed again. Apparently this time he thinks he's a female borg.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I do not believe they are the same person

Unfortunately...this is probably true. There are many freaks like Sappy and seven and MR..they are why there is a violent yet completely message incoherent "antifa", for example, and "Occupy" before that.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

A man named Chuck Adkins asked, “One of the tenants of white nationalism is that college educated people are academic elitests. Comment? No? I’m not surprised. You never take a political stand because you don’t want to alienate anybody. Its bad for business. I get it. But there is a current of anti intellectualism in this country – promoted by Republicans. Those people love you, and they think your initiative is their initiative. Meanwhile, the rest of the world is kickin our ass academically.”

“Since we’re being candid, allow me to say how much I dislike your post. Everything about it annoys me – your smug and snarky tone, your appalling grammar, your complete lack of evidence to support your claims, and of course, the overarching logical fallacy that informs your entire position,” Rowe wrote. “What really bugs me though, is the fact that you’re not entirely wrong. It’s true; I haven’t shared any political opinions this week, in part anyway, because doing so might very well be ‘bad for business.'”

“What can I say? I work for half-a-dozen different companies, none of whom pay me to share my political opinions. I run a non-partisan foundation, I’m about to launch a new show on Facebook, and I’m very aware that celebrities pay a price for opening their big fat gobs. Gilbert Gottfried, Kathy Griffin, Colin Kaepernick, Milo Yiannopoulos…even that guy from Google who just got himself fired for mouthing off. There’s no getting around it – the first amendment does not guarantee the freedom to speak without consequences. And really, that’s fine by me,” he continued.

[mikes condemnation continues at the link]

I really hate these exaggerated verbs. He didn't destroy anyone, he had a very good response, but I doubt anyone feels destroyed by it.