Espn

Hijinx

I remember when Cable first became popular. We were going to get commercial free sports Commercial free movies, and we could pick what we wanted for our channels.

Boy: That all fell through in a hurry. I am paying $170 bucks for cable and internet. If someone had told me that 15 years ago I would swear they were exagerrating.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I remember when Cable first became popular. We were going to get commercial free sports Commercial free movies, and we could pick what we wanted for our channels.

Boy: That all fell through in a hurry. I am paying $170 bucks for cable and internet. If someone had told me that 15 years ago I would swear they were exagerrating.

Not just that but espn - how about just keeping it to sports and entertainment, not politics, PC, etc.

SamSpade

I remember first watching USA Network in the 80's and being surprised that - you PAID money to watch it and unlike HBO, you STILL HAD COMMERCIALS.