Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Keurig uses for non-coffee drinkers

Blog Entries

Keurig uses for non-coffee drinkers

I don't like coffee but I do love the convenience of the Keurig machine for beverages. I like the chai latte from Cafe Escapes and haven't tried the caramel hot chocolate I got yet but I am sure it is delicious.

Anything else not based you have found for these machines?

Quote Originally Posted by jazz lady View Post
    I don't like coffee but I do love the convenience of the Keurig machine for beverages. I like the chai latte from Cafe Escapes and haven't tried the caramel hot chocolate I got yet but I am sure it is delicious.

Instant Grits
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

It's not 'roids but thanks for noticing...

Blog Entries
    I dumped the Keurig in favor of an electric kettle and Chemex. The kettle is perfect for the motorhome and we use to heat water for a number of things, including dish washing.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

instant oatmeal and tea

White tea margarita; tequila, agave nectar, lime juice and white tea..Any tea you prefer could be substituted
    The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    I dumped the Keurig in favor of an electric kettle and Chemex. The kettle is perfect for the motorhome and we use to heat water for a number of things, including dish washing.
    I prefer an old style percolator because I can use it on the grill, fire, gas or electric stove

http://www.basspro.com/shop/en/bass-...ire-percolator
    The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.

Instant Oatmeal and softening the dry dog food a bit for the Malamutes dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by nutz View Post
    I prefer an old style percolator because I can use it on the grill, fire, gas or electric stove

http://www.basspro.com/shop/en/bass-...ire-percolator
    Plus coffee taste a whole lot better in a percolator type. We have a stove top percolator and electric one. We also, have a keurig which I would like to toss, but someone will not let me...
    "If you think they are going to give you your country back without a fight, you are sadly mistaken"

Quote Originally Posted by Homesick View Post
    We also, have a keurig which I would like to toss, but someone will not let me...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warneckutz View Post
    Instant Grits
    Don't get me wrong. I love grits but instant reminds me too much of the paste I ate as a kid.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Since this is at work, I am sure a few people would be at the thought of removing them.

What is Chemex?

Members who have read this thread: 75