Another enlighening PragerU video

PsyOps

Pixelated
It speaks for itself (and Vrai, it's not George Will)

[video=youtube;41rwBgrWmUs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41rwBgrWmUs[/video]

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No, Americans don't have "white privilege", and in fact there's no such thing. That is a totally fabricated concept that the Left came up with in order to cause racial division and hatred.

There. Now I don't have to watch that video, either.

Wishbone

No, Americans don't have "white privilege", and in fact there's no such thing. That is a totally fabricated concept that the Left came up with in order to cause racial division and hatred.

:killingme

Hijinx

He asks white people: Do you think speaking of people in generalities is wrong.?

Oh Yes they say.

Then they say all white people are racist and have white privilege.

You cannot fix stupid.

PsyOps

Pixelated

If you had watched the video you would have seen a bunch of white people claim that all white people have white privilege, as well are all racist. Then they were asked of a an example of how they exercised white privilege recently, and they couldn't give an answer. Then they were asked if it's wrong to judge people collectively, and right after judging people collectively, they said it was wrong. :crazy:

Then they asked black people in Harlem if they wake up everyday thinking about white privilege, and they said they don't.

This is a contrived controversy that only serves to satisfy progressives' belief that racism is rampant in this country; when it's not.

There, now you've watched the video :razz:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
There were many astute responses in the later part of the video. In the first part of the video almost no intelligent replies.

Liberal mantra - Whites are holding you back.
Conservative mantra - Nothing is holding you back but yourself.

Life is about choices. Pick 1.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This is a contrived controversy that only serves to satisfy progressives' belief that racism is rampant in this country; when it's not.

I already said that in my post above, before you gave me the thumbnail sketch. Why don't you just listen to me instead of videos made by strangers?

frequentflier

happy to be living
There were many astute responses in the later part of the video. In the first part of the video almost no intelligent replies.

Liberal mantra - Whites are holding you back.
Conservative mantra - Nothing is holding you back but yourself.

Life is about choices. Pick 1.

My favorite was "sorry I'm not good at thinking"

SamSpade

I think the most telling thing was that these were academics who could not think of a single instance of actual white privilege that they'd experienced but emphatically insisted on its existence.

Second was the obvious fact that they thought generalizations of people were wrong but were clearly making them about white people.

This_person

I think the most telling thing was that these were academics who could not think of a single instance of actual white privilege that they'd experienced but emphatically insisted on its existence.

Second was the obvious fact that they thought generalizations of people were wrong but were clearly making them about white people.

[video=youtube;QJ882QYzr-M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ882QYzr-M[/video]