Explain this

PsyOps

Pixelated
explainthis.jpg

This_person

Two people who are very clear on their position while putting essentially zero thought into the other people's positions.

Hijinx

Two people who are very clear on their position while putting essentially zero thought into the other people's positions.

It shows that different people have different opinions and they are entitled to them without fighting.

Seems like Mobs cannot do that.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Clearly the man on the left is a white supremacist who hates himself and the man on the right is also a white supremacist who is trying to assuage his guilt for the racism he perpetuates every waking minute and the privilege he was born into.

Wishbone

Clearly the man on the left is a white supremacist who hates himself and the man on the right is also a white supremacist who is trying to assuage his guilt for the racism he perpetuates every waking minute and the privilege he was born into.

You're really good at this.

You'd think, that at that moment in time and epiphany, the two of them would realize how redonculous they are being, laugh, and shake each other's hands and walk away.

littlelady

God bless the USA
The more I look at that pic, and expand it, it looks photo shopped to me. I know there are black people on Trump's side, Anyway...that's all.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

The more I look at that pic, and expand it, it looks photo shopped to me. I know there are black people on Trump's side, Anyway...that's all.

Well .....if you look at the shadows cast by those standing, the shadow cast by the BLM holder is way different and off angle than the rest as one give-away it's Photoshopped.

Tech

The shadow of the BLMer is that of the banner, can't see the shadow of head, so the shadows may not be that far off.