Sebastian Gorka

littlelady

God bless the USA

All the people who were to the right as advisors are gone. Which leaves Trump out on the right by himself. And, the rest of the Repub party are rhinos. I guess Trump is finding out that draining the swamp is not so easy. He is up against the 'good ole boy' network.

I still want to know why the Repubs are not supporting the loyalty contract that they made Trump sign. We are still doomed until improvement is seen in our government.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What's Hannity going to do now? Sebastian Gorka and Newt Gingrich are almost his co-hosts.

littlelady

God bless the USA
What's Hannity going to do now? Sebastian Gorka and Newt Gingrich are almost his co-hosts.

It is a shame Gorka resigned. He was hub's and my fave to listen to. I trust his reasons. Maybe, he did Trump a favor. Who knows. It is all so out of control. We like Newt, too. We shall see what happens. America is in a world of hurt, and now, it is becoming so obvious that it is our own government that is bringing Her down. Hard to watch, and nothing WE can do, unless WE band together.

Add. The thing that gives me comfort is that Trump WAS elected, and there are only a handful of libprogs on this forum. Southern MD is majority conservative, but the rest of the state votes us out. I think of Hogan as the first Trump, maybe. It is hard to say what will happen. All, I can say for now is, go, Trump! :patriot:

I will bet that Hannity will get Gorka to be on his show, again. I can't wait for what he has to say. But, maybe, Gorka will lay low. Who knows.

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Well, I was going to give a serious reply, but I'm not in any mood to try to pull this out of the sewer. I really wish you people would grow the #### up.

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Not happy to see him go....I don't have a very good feeling about the directions the Trump team is heading...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Not happy to see him go....I don't have a very good feeling about the directions the Trump team is heading...

Why?

The "buzz" is that Gorka left because Bannon was fired, and in fact he was hired by Bannon, not Trump. That's who he was referring to in his resignation letter. My thought is that these folks aren't "white nationalists" so much as they're hard right wingers, and our country is over that. We've been over it for quite some time, the GOP just ignored the memo.

What's (not) interesting is that the "news" people are saying Gorka slammed Trump in his resignation letter, when he not only did no such thing, he highly praised Trump.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Because I consider Gorka to be rock solid on policy and methods when it comes to dealing with fundamental Islam and their terrorists. Never minced words on the subject and laser-focused on it. Overall I see McMaster continually reshaping the WH staff to make it more like Barry's was.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Because I consider Gorka to be rock solid on policy and methods when it comes to dealing with fundamental Islam and their terrorists. Never minced words on the subject and laser-focused on it. Overall I see McMaster continually reshaping the WH staff to make it more like Barry's was.

I think some of these guys - don't know about Gorka, but definitely Steve Bannon - cannot differentiate between terrorists and normal Muslims. Not all Muslims are terrorists or sympathizers and I don't think they should be punished for the actions of their religion-mates, any more than Christians should be punished for Timothy McVeigh or some Klan member. McMaster isn't some "kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out" guy, and I appreciate that.

philibusters

From the left perspective the main two criticisms of Gorka were that 1) He was underqualified and 2) He was hard right.

His rise was pretty meteoric. He had a Ph.D and was an adjunct professor at Georgetown, but all his experience was academic. He came into the administration with no hands off experience and supposedly that made him seem ameteurish at times. But from Trump's point of view he was loyal to the administration and in tune with Trump's base. He was also aggressive in defending the President.

In terms of the second point that he was hard right, that put him out of favor with the new military cadre that has a growing influence in the administration. The military guys lean right, but are internationalists at their core. They would feel at home in George W. Bush's administration. Guys like Bannon and Gorka don't mesh with them ideologically. In some ways, the neo-cons are more similar to left wingers in the sense that they are both internationalists rather than to traditional right wingers.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
At any rate, if illegal immigration is way down, and we aren't experiencing Islamic terrorist attacks in our own country, isn't that what we wanted? Do conservatives really want to throw Trump under the bus because, although he is accomplishing what they said they wanted, he's not doing it "their way"?

b23hqb

PREMO Member

I'm afraid the Trump team is heading in the direction I hoped they would not - reverting to the Trumpsters true colors as a NY billionaire Democrat. We'll have to wait and see.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm afraid the Trump team is heading in the direction I hoped they would not - reverting to the Trumpsters true colors as a NY billionaire Democrat. We'll have to wait and see.

Wait, did you think he was a hard right conservative? Even though he's been clear that he's a moderate in a number of ways?

littlelady

God bless the USA
Well, I was going to give a serious reply, but I'm not in any mood to try to pull this out of the sewer. I really wish you people would grow the #### up.

Well, it seems the sewer posts have been deleted by admin. Sorry, they left you hangin'. It made your post make no sense. :huggy:

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Christians will at least speak out ..... Muslims sit quietly

If anything, it should appear that Muslims speak out and Christians sit quietly because of the way the biased media covers them.

There are roughly 3.3 million Muslims living in the US. That is a good bit more than our US military force, both active duty and reserve. Logic says that if they were all jihadists, we'd be overwhelmingly jihaded by now. So really, can we stop with the "all Muslims are terrorists" line? It's ignorant and buying into the manipulation tactics of the hatemongers.

Wishbone

If anything, it should appear that Muslims speak out and Christians sit quietly because of the way the biased media covers them.

There are roughly 3.3 million Muslims living in the US. That is a good bit more than our US military force, both active duty and reserve. Logic says that if they were all jihadists, we'd be overwhelmingly jihaded by now. So really, can we stop with the "all Muslims are terrorists" line? It's ignorant and buying into the manipulation tactics of the hatemongers.
How about replacing "All Muslims are Terrorists" with "All Muslims are, at minimum, Muslim Terrorist Sympathizers?"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How about replacing "All Muslims are Terrorists" with "All Muslims are, at minimum, Muslim Terrorist Sympathizers?"

Dude, they outnumber our military. If 3.3 million people in this country were sympathetic to Muslim terrorism, it would become our way of life.