Now this is a big fricking surprise.

Hijinx

Ryan and McCain don't like Trump giving Arapaio a pardon.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...mccain-break-with-trump-on-arpaio-pardon.html

“In his last days, (President) Obama commuted the prison sentence of Chelsea Manning -- a treasonous intelligence analyst who shared a trove of intelligence with the infamous Wikileaks,” Franks, R-Ariz., said Saturday in a statement to Fox News.

“While no one can dispute Manning acted to undermine our country's national security, Joe Arpaio has spent a lifetime trying to maintain it. … It is easy to discern that Arpaio is a patriot, while Manning is a traitor.”

I agree fully with this statement. Where was Pelosi and her dingleberries when Obama pardoned a Traitor.
How about the hundreds of drug dealers that Obama pardoned , and set free.
I guess Ryan and Mc Cain liked that too.

It's not like these two sock suckers ever agree with Trump anyway, just more of their showing their ass.

littlelady

God bless the USA

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...mccain-break-with-trump-on-arpaio-pardon.html

I agree fully with this statement. Where was Pelosi and her dingleberries when Obama pardoned a Traitor.
How about the hundreds of drug dealers that Obama pardoned , and set free.
I guess Ryan and Mc Cain liked that too.

It's not like these two sock suckers ever agree with Trump anyway, just more of their showing their ass.

I think it is, also, that McCain and Ryan hold a lot of resentment, jealously, and anger that they are not President. Get over it! Do y'all's jobs, and stop bringing the Repub Party down.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Well if they want to do president things, they're just going to have to win a presidential election, aren't they?

I have to believe that McCain, besides being a giant nozzle, is just pissed that he lost his chance and will never - ever! - be president. Same with Paul Ryan. Both of them lost to Obama, and I'm sure it pisses them off that Trump stomped all over MechaHillary.

Little pouty faces.

Had Trump lost, they could have felt better about themselves - "See? It's America! It's not us!"

No, douchesters, it's you.