"Black-clad antifa attack peaceful right wing demonstrators in Berkeley"

glhs837

Power with Control
So, Fox news? Maybe Drudge or Alex Jones? They write that sort of headline to reinforce their meme, correct? Nope, this is the Post openly acknowledging what a lot of us who actually read deeper than the headlines on FB already knew. The new brownshirts are not 100 azzholes with funny haircuts and sighiels standing around a statue. No, it's the nationwide collective of anarchists who see all of these social divides as a great place to spark a fire that will burn govt to the ground. Even when your rally has no Nazis or pointy hatted throwbacks, when you specifically keep them away, the As attack. And the police let them. This is not going to end well, I suspect. These #######s are going to get some of themselves killed, or they are going to pull an attack on someone's house.

Suddenly punching a Nazi means punching anyone who doesn't agree with you. The left needs to do more than handwringing after the fact.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news..._2_na&outputType=default-article&deferJs=true

Wishbone

And so I ask again... Why are these ANTIFA and BLM Terrorists not shot dead in the street?

Simple, the police are allowing the Left to get away with it.

stgislander

PREMO Member
My 1st cousin's son (1st cousin once removed?) is attending seminary out at Berkeley. He and some other seminarians were planning to attend the "Rally Against Hate". I bet they weren't expecting police to give 100 Antifa rioters a free pass to commit violence.

Hijinx

The only excuse I can see for this (allowing Antife to beat and riot) is that Trump caught so much bad press for saying that both sides were wrong.
It appears to me that city leadership is afraid that the media will immediately accuse them of helping Nazi's if they allow any white person to hold a demonstration and disagree with the left wingers. It appears that any gathering of whites who are not wearing black hoodies and masks are automatically Nazi's.

hotbikermama40

The only excuse I can see for this (allowing Antife to beat and riot) is that Trump caught so much bad press for saying that both sides were wrong.
It appears to me that city leadership is afraid that the media will immediately accuse them of helping Nazi's if they allow any white person to hold a demonstration and disagree with the left wingers. It appears that any gathering of whites who are not wearing black hoodies and masks are automatically Nazi's.

and why not? if you voted for and/or support Trump, you're a racist and a bigot, right?

Hijinx

and why not? if you voted for and/or support Trump, you're a racist and a bigot, right?

The reason I voted for Trump was to stop the 3rd. term of Obama in the form of Hillary.
No way would I vote for anyone with such a record of involvement in so many deaths, screw ups , liberal policies, arrogance,criminal acts which her position allowed her to get away with, hateful ,nasty , woman drunk or sober, and drunk a lot. Serial liar with no memory when appearing before Congress.

It really had nothing to do with any racial feelings---- or bigotry toward anyone but the pathetic lying ass named Hillary.
Rumors of Trump bigotry have been disproved time and again and blacks who kissed his ass 3 years ago bring up this lying crap about Trump.

So far I am happy with Trump, he is trying hard against great odds.

hotbikermama40

The reason I voted for Trump was to stop the 3rd. term of Obama in the form of Hillary.
No way would I vote for anyone with such a record of involvement in so many deaths, screw ups , liberal policies, arrogance,criminal acts which her position allowed her to get away with, hateful ,nasty , woman drunk or sober, and drunk a lot. Serial liar with no memory when appearing before Congress.

It really had nothing to do with any racial feelings---- or bigotry toward anyone but the pathetic lying ass named Hillary.
Rumors of Trump bigotry have been disproved time and again and blacks who kissed his ass 3 years ago bring up this lying crap about Trump.

So far I am happy with Trump, he is trying hard against great odds.

I forgot to include :sarcasm: in my reply...apologies

I agree and for the same reasons you listed, I voted for him. Also, the fact that he's a businessman, not a politician and was in no one's pocket since he funded his own campaign.

Hijinx

I forgot to include :sarcasm: in my reply...apologies

I agree and for the same reasons you listed, I voted for him. Also, the fact that he's a businessman, not a politician and was in no one's pocket since he funded his own campaign.

I pretty much assumed you were being sarcastic from your past postings, but I wanted to make it clear that I thought Hillary and Charlie Manson had about the same chance of getting my vote.

Wishbone

The same Democrats who criticized President Trump for his response to the Charlottesville violence and warned for days of potential chaos at a right-wing rally planned for last weekend have been virtually silent on the attacks committed Sunday by apparent Antifa members in Berkeley, Calif.

Thirteen people were arrested, and five were injured after more than 100 black-clad, hooded protesters with masks and weapons attacked conservative demonstrators in Berkeley. They allegedly were associated with the far-left Antifa.

Silence is consent!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-dire-warnings-about-right-wing-violence.html

black dog

Free America
One day soon they will put their hands on the wrong person, and they too will meet the next Bernhard Goetz.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
One day soon they will put their hands on the wrong person, and they too will meet the next Bernhard Goetz.

Too true. Even with VA's gun laws and many people on both sides exercising their carry rights, no one was shot in C'Ville.