Cenk Uygur Cheers Hurricane For Harming Oil Companies

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Cenk Uygur Cheers Hurricane For Harming Oil Companies

On Monday, Cenk Uygur of The Young Turks, eager to once again demonstrate his leftist bona fides, issued a tweet celebrating Hurricane Harvey for destroying millions of dollars invested by oil companies.

Somehow Uygur felt that the oil companies had committed some grave sin causing climate change that was returned measure for measure by the hurricane.

Horrified at human toll of #HurricaneHarvey. Not sad about billions of damage to oil industry. Chickens coming home to roost. #ClimateChange

— Cenk Uygur (@cenkuygur) August 28, 2017

Less than 20 minutes later, Uygur doubled down:

US taxpayers should help people of Houston in light of this tragedy but not one dime to oil companies who helped cause it in first place.

— Cenk Uygur (@cenkuygur) August 28, 2017

Uygur is so absorbed in his leftist perspective on the environment that he said of Al Gore’s documentary, An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth To Power, which was a sequel to Gore’s fact-challenged An Inconvenient Truth, (see here, here, and here for documentation of the numerous falsehoods), “I care about people seeing it because I want them to get educated on the facts.”

Uygur’s hatred of oil companies is so deep that he manufactures facts that don’t exist. As Chris Prandoni noted for Americans for Tax Reform, Uygur once stated, “It’s estimated that every year the United States Government gives approximately 4 billion dollars in tax subsidies to oil and gas companies.”

what exactly does this ignorant sock sucker think is going to happen to the PRICE and SUPPLY of Gasoline
How in the hell did OIL Companies Cause a Hurricane - what a dumb cluck

Last edited:

Hijinx

I never heard of this goofy bastid, I had to look it up to see who he is.

Turns out he is just another nut case.Got some half assed liberal show nobody watches.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
what exactly does this ignorant sock sucker think is going to happen to the PRICE and SUPPLY of Gasoline
How in the hell did OIL Companies Cause a Hurricane - what a dumb cluck

I'm going to guess that he's not an avid bicyclist, just another lefty hypocrite.