First-grader investigated for bullying after ‘pronoun mishap’ with transgender student

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Report: First-grader investigated for bullying after ‘pronoun mishap’ with transgender student

A first-grader at a California school was reportedly sent to the principal’s office after calling another student by his given name, forgetting that the little boy now identifies as a girl.

The incident occurred at Rocklin Academy, the same school where a kindergarten teacher read books about being transgender to her students and hosted a “gender reveal” where one of the boys swapped clothes to “become” a girl, Todd Starnes reported for Fox News.

“This innocent little first grader sees a classmate, calls him by the name she knew him by last year and the boy reports it to a teacher,” Karen England of the public policy group Capitol Resource Institute told Fox News. “The little girl gets in trouble on the playground and then gets called out of class to the principal’s office.”

glhs837

Power with Control
What kind of country are we when so many of us don't even know what gender we are?

I really think it's become a badge of honor in some parts of CA. The more outre your child is for whatever reason, the more hip cred you have.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I really think it's become a badge of honor in some parts of CA. The more outre your child is for whatever reason, the more hip cred you have.

Not just California. My suburban neighborhood in Frederick was filled with women trying to outdo each other with how effed up their kids were.

Hijinx

First graders do not need to be exposed to this new round of liberal horse crap .
The teacher needs to be horse whipped and the parents need to have their judgement questioned along with their ability to be good parents.