Revolving Door Is Right

frequentflier

happy to be living
A convicted felon in possession of three firearms should have been enough to send him up the road for a lengthy stay at Jessup.

SMFH

black dog

Free America
A convicted felon in possession of three firearms should have been enough to send him up the road for a lengthy stay at Jessup.

SMFH

The convicted felon ( more than a dozen times before me ) broke into my shop and stole about 20+ thou of tools and personal items in St Mary's Co I myself cought on my own. The State police detective and the Sheriff's Dept didn't give a $hit about my B&E.
Five firearms we're taken during the break in.
Out of eight or nine charges all but one were Null Processed and he got 3 years.
No restitution and he was in the pre release unit in less than six months.
At the same time he was already on probation for other B&E, and other felonys, if one of his probation officer's had reoffended him like they should have around 4 to 6 other burglaries never would have happened.

Two firearms we're found months later during a drug house bust, I went to the States attorneys office and got a letter for the Sheriff's Dept to release my firearms to me.
Then I spent months arguing with the sheriff's Dept trying to get my firearms back.
They kept trying to invent laws that they told me I needed to jump through before they told me I could get them back.

officeguy

1 year. That means its county lockup with work release after 3 months. With good time he'll be out in 6-8months alltogether.

Densford is a sad joke.

glhs837

Power with Control
happy felon.jpg

No wonder he's so happy in this mug shot.

Hijinx

It would seem the the Judge, this man's attorney and, perhaps the man himself are all close personal friends and he just did the man a favor, I am sure no money was involved. This man is just trying to get his life straight. His Grandmother probably has nothing but good things to say about him.

Black privilege------------------------------------aint it wonderful?
I wonder how many rug rats he has being raised by unwed mothers.

officeguy

I wonder how many rug rats he has being raised by unwed mothers.

Well, based on DSS child support cases filed in 2009, 2010, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2017 he seems to be hard at work to keep the county population growing.

It must be his good looks and winning smile that make him a hit with the ladies. Or his access to good quality pot.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Well, based on DSS child support cases filed in 2009, 2010, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2017 he seems to be hard at work to keep the county population growing.

It must be his good looks and winning smile that make him a hit with the ladies. Or his access to good quality cocaine.

:fixed:

glhs837

Power with Control
And the kicker that she cant work as or with any provider in a federally funded health care program for five years. So she's free to grift off of locals all she can.