Univ of Tampa Professor Fired For Saying Texas Deserves Harvey

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Buh Bye! I guess that's your Storey and you're sticking to it, right?

http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/277093531-story

AMPA (FOX 13) - A University of Tampa professor was fired today after suggesting that Texans deserved Hurricane Harvey because of their support for Republicans.

“I don’t believe in instant Karma but this kinda feels like it for Texas,” Ken Storey posted from his personal Twitter account Sunday, according to Campus Reform. “Hopefully this will help them realize the GOP doesn’t care about them.”

Moron.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I am glad to see one of the 'nutty professors' suffer the consequences of their ridiculous comments. Speaking of Karma...

b23hqb

PREMO Member
How did someone so stupid ever get to be a professor?

They're liberals, you big dummy!:buddies:

Storey's lame "regrets" are a lie in itself.:lmao:

The outrage here in Tampa/Hillsborough County that started last night when this thing broke reached a crescendo this morning that no university could really avoid.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
They're liberals, you big dummy!:buddies:

Storey's lame "regrets" are a lie in itself.:lmao:

The outrage here in Tampa/Hillsborough County that started last night when this thing broke reached a crescendo this morning that no university could really avoid.

Doh I just realized your here in FL also - In Ocala/Dunnellon.

Hijinx

If I were going to move to Fla. Ocala is about where I would go. Real country there, horse country

b23hqb

PREMO Member
If I were going to move to Fla. Ocala is about where I would go. Real country there, horse country

Rolling hills, thoroughbred horse farms, lots of spring-fed rivers and creeks, and gets a bit hotter in the summer and cooler in the winter than the coastlines.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Good. These people are frighteningly unhinged and I'd have laid money that he wouldn't even be reprimanded.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Rolling hills, thoroughbred horse farms, lots of spring-fed rivers and creeks, and gets a bit hotter in the summer and cooler in the winter than the coastlines.

It has been hotter than the damn hinges of hell. I worked 2 horses last night after work and thought I was going to melt. I moved to a 9 acre horse farm and it is pretty much in the middle of nowhere. In 3 weeks I have 5 new horses coming for boarding which means I will be working more after work and a 6th in November for the winter season.

Last edited:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Good. These people are frighteningly unhinged and I'd have laid money that he wouldn't even be reprimanded.

I just looked dude up - every page I tried - UT, twitter, had been removed. It would be good if his mindset could be permanently removed as well.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I just looked dude up - every page I tried - UT, twitter, had been removed. It would be good if his mindset could be permanently removed as well.

They are so rabid and hate-filled it's just breathtaking. I have to believe that these deranged stunts push people away.

BLM released a statement that Trump is Hitler and the cause of every evil in the world. That is so ridiculous and over the top that I have to believe it will cost them support.

littlelady

God bless the USA
They are so rabid and hate-filled it's just breathtaking. I have to believe that these deranged stunts push people away.

BLM released a statement that Trump is Hitler and the cause of every evil in the world. That is so ridiculous and over the top that I have to believe it will cost them support.

I am so sick of shaking my head at the bull crap I read/see; every day. It is so obvious what some are trying to achieve to change America. I think they won't like what they are going along with, in the long run, and they are bringing the rest of US down with them.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Doh I just realized your here in FL also - In Ocala/Dunnellon.

100 miles or so, give or take. That is limpid lizard, belly draggin', mud slimed gator country, for sure.:howdy:

My Dad and stepmom live in Dunnellon, next to the club that closed two years ago.
.Rainbow Springs? They moved from Bethesda 15 years or so ago. They seem to enjoy it there,

Last edited: