Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Where's the "fire and fury"?

Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    'Fire and Fury' baby, 'Fire and Fury'! Like the world has never seen. And still hasn't.
    Why do you bemoan our fighting in Afghanistan, Iraq, etc. YET... you are whining about our inactivity with regards to NK?

Someone wants to eat their cake huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    I post stupid #### all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Why do you hate America so much and love nuclear war?

That's a real question. Or is it that your mindless hatred of Donald Trump is so all-consuming that you can't think straight or see anything else?

Which is it: do you hate America and love war; or are you a mindless hate-filled bot? Because it's one or the other.
    Wilson got us in WWI, Roosevelt got us in WWII, Truman - Korean War, Kennedy/Johnson - Vietnam,

Baucus (D-MT), Yea
    Bayh (D-IN), Yea
    Biden (D-DE), Yea
    Breaux (D-LA), Yea
    Cantwell (D-WA), Yea
    Carnahan (D-MO), Yea
    Carper (D-DE), Yea
    Cleland (D-GA), Yea
    Clinton (D-NY), Yea
    Daschle (D-SD), Yea
    Dodd (D-CT), Yea
    Dorgan (D-ND), Yea
    Edwards (D-NC), Yea
    Feinstein (D-CA), Yea
    Harkin (D-IA), Yea
    Hollings (D-SC), Yea
    Johnson (D-SD), Yea
    Kerry (D-MA), Yea
    Kohl (D-WI), Yea
    Landrieu (D-LA), Yea
    Lieberman (D-CT), Yea
    Lincoln (D-AR), Yea
    Miller (D-GA), Yea
    Nelson (D-FL), Yea
    Nelson (D-NE), Yea
    Reid (D-NV), Yea
    Rockefeller (D-WV), Yea
    Schumer (D-NY), Yea
    Torricelli (D-NJ), Yea on Iraq...

Face it... Democrats like killing people!!!

Defeat the DNC... STOP THE HATE!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Restitution View Post
    Why do you bemoan our fighting in Afghanistan, Iraq, etc. YET... you are whining about our inactivity with regards to NK?

He's a not so secret Trump hater who is looking for anything to bitch about.

Hey, Psy, did you hear that Melania wore high heels to board AF1?
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Never had you pegged as a war hawk.

Go figure.
    He isn't a war hawk. He is a Trump hater and is taking this occasion to provide more of his Trump hate into the mix.
    No way he wants the US to launch an attack on N. Korea, but he uses this to launch another attack on Trump.

It seems apparent that Russia is backing N. Korea. although I do not know why, it's kinda strange, but Russia has moved it's civilians living on the North Korean border away from that border. So it's pretty plain to Russia that Kim is going to keep pushing until gets stomped on.

Strange we hear nothing from the rest of the world as to N. Korea's pushing the limits.
    I suppose they are so tied up trying to deal with the Muslims in their countries to see the picture.

I feel that they need to look, because this won't be North Korea, S Korea Japan and the US.
    It will involve China, Russia and perhaps the whole world.

I must add that the UN is nothing but a money pit. A total waste of time effort and money.

Quote Originally Posted by FireBrand View Post
    In the very video that you posted, President Trump eludes to "threats to the United States". Well just FYI, Japan IS NOT the United States !
    You obviously lack in comprehension skills or maybe just another non-trumper (oops, same thing).
    Yeah... all those military bases and such? Meh!
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Quote Originally Posted by Restitution View Post

I'm simply holding Trump to his own words. Unless, of course, they really don't mean anything.

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    He's a not so secret Trump hater who is looking for anything to bitch about.

Hey, Psy, did you hear that Melania wore high heels to board AF1?
    I'm not going down that road. It's really pathetic that I have to constantly justify where I stand on things regarding Trump. Unless you just have a really short memory. You know damn-well I've done my share of defending Trump - a lot!

I knew when Trump said that "fire and fury" nonsense it was just a bunch of sabre rattling nonsense. It was a stupid thing to say.

I knew when Trump said that "fire and fury" nonsense it was just a bunch of sabre rattling nonsense. It was a stupid thing to say.

plenty of world leaders rattle sabers when and where required
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

“There is a deeply anti-democratic undercurrent to much of the criticism of the new president, borne aloft by an assumption that democracy is too important to be left to the voters.”

And if a statue can oppress you, then I submit that you have greater issues. - A West.

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post

plenty of world leaders rattle sabers when and where required
    So we can expect pretty much anything Trump says to have no real core meaning. Just words.

Blog Entries
    So we can expect pretty much anything Trump says to have no real core meaning. Just words.
    I'm not very good at predicting the future. When and if the crazy fat kid actually throws missiles at Guam, we'll find out what Trump meant. In the meanwhile....
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Members who have read this thread: 87