OMG...her shoes!!

hotbikermama40

Media and libtards are collectively gasping in outrage over - get this - the First Lady's choice of shoes when she boarded AF1 with Pres. Trump to go to Houston.

Even boarding a plane becomes a quasi-official moment in which all messaging, spoken or assumed, is mined for meaning.
Mrs. Trump clearly knows this to a certain extent and has accepted it as an exigency of her job; how else to interpret the Dolce & Gabbana black lace coat and veil she wore to visit the pope on the president’s first foreign tour, or the classic red Dior suit she chose for her arrival in France for Bastille Day? Or the fact that, while hosting Akie Abe, the first lady of Japan, on Mrs. Abe’s visit to Mar-a-Lago, she wore flat sandals for their tour of the Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens? (When in Florida. ...)

How about the First Lady knows how to dress in a classy way and has superhuman fashion sense doing it? Is this supposed to be the 'icing' on the 'Blame Trump for Hurricane Harvey cake'?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/29/fashion/melania-trump-hurricane-harvey-heels-texas.html?mcubz=0

littlelady

God bless the USA
This is what the leapfrogs say, when they have nothing. They sure loved Jackie Kennedy's fashion sense. All of America did; even my hard line conservative parents. Jack Kennedy would not recognize his party, today. God bless America.

Add: When I came home from school the day Kennedy was assasinated (I was 8) my parents were crying. If one is truly an American, one would not like to see the downfall of a President, that was duly/fairly elected' which puts our Country in jeopardy.

I am listening to FOX right now. They made a joke about this might be 'shoe gate'. When Melania got to TX, she changed her shoes to tennis shoes, which was very practical. Americans should be very scared of the corrupt news media, and the leapfogs behind it all.

Last edited:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
And then they were bitchin about her cap..

Attachments

• 21150369_267573627093622_8163484807353976652_n.jpg
    21150369_267573627093622_8163484807353976652_n.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 485

Hijinx

Melania would look good in a grass sack.
She is a beautiful woman.

The Wapo is a rag I rate as just below "The Globe".

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Stuff like this hurts my heart. These people are so ugly and filled with hatred that they are now snarking and niggling over Melania Trump's shoes. I'll say it again: this has to be driving people away. I understand that far left Democrats don't consume news in any meaningful way (they just grab a quick talking point and repeat it until they get another one) but reasonable people - and I believe there are some on the Dem side - have to be repulsed by this behavior.

But I've also thought that in the past (particularly when the whole Democrat party was viciously attacking a 23 year old girl because their guy couldn't keep his dick in his pants) and not only did their voters not rethink their nastiness, they doubled down and tried to put Dick Guy's wife in the White House.

Seriously, I loathe Democrats. Pretty much all of them. I don't see how they can cheer and stand behind this ugliness and all-consuming hatred. Trump has been an awesome president, but brain dead Democrats know precisely zero about what's going on in the world and only know what Big Brother tells them (which is next to nothing). They are vicious and ignorant, and it saddens me that people want to live their lives like that. They don't realize that Trump has been an amazing leader through this hurricane because their news sources won't tell them - they only know that Melania Trump wore high heels to board AF1 and that they should hate her for it.

It's sad.

Hijinx

Stuff like this hurts my heart. These people are so ugly and filled with hatred that they are now snarking and niggling over Melania Trump's shoes. I'll say it again: this has to be driving people away. I understand that far left Democrats don't consume news in any meaningful way (they just grab a quick talking point and repeat it until they get another one) but reasonable people - and I believe there are some on the Dem side - have to be repulsed by this behavior.

But I've also thought that in the past (particularly when the whole Democrat party was viciously attacking a 23 year old girl because their guy couldn't keep his dick in his pants) and not only did their voters not rethink their nastiness, they doubled down and tried to put Dick Guy's wife in the White House.

Seriously, I loathe Democrats. Pretty much all of them. I don't see how they can cheer and stand behind this ugliness and all-consuming hatred. Trump has been an awesome president, but brain dead Democrats know precisely zero about what's going on in the world and only know what Big Brother tells them (which is next to nothing). They are vicious and ignorant, and it saddens me that people want to live their lives like that. They don't realize that Trump has been an amazing leader through this hurricane because their news sources won't tell them - they only know that Melania Trump wore high heels to board AF1 and that they should hate her for it.

It's sad.

You just described everyone that watches "The View".