“white people are useless.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
A leftist site that routinely rips white folks now says “white people are useless.”

Damon Young, writing in The Root, which describes itself as a "digital magazine that provides thought-provoking commentary and news from a variety of black perspectives," spouts this from his moral perch high up above:

Polite white people—specifically, polite white people who call for decorum instead of disruption when attempting to battle and defeat bias and hate—aren’t as paradoxical as tits on a bull. But they’re just as useless.

Why, pray tell?

Because “they provide no value, they move no needles, they carry no weight (metaphysically and literally) and they ultimately just get in the way. They’re humanity’s tourists: the 54-mile-per-hour drivers in the left lane refusing to get the #### out of the way so others can pass. And if you get enough of them in one place, they cause accidents.”

To make matters worse, “Unfortunately, they’re every-####ing-where. They’re on Facebook threads and sitting behind you at work. They’re your neighbors and (sometimes) your family members. … Sometimes they misquote MLK. Or Gandhi. Or Mother Teresa. Or Papa ####ing Smurf. But you can always find them somewhere, attempting to defeat violence with the devil’s advocacy and danishes.”

b23hqb

PREMO Member
"Polite white people—specifically, polite white people who call for decorum instead of disruption"

:lmao:

Might as well just kill them all now and get them out of the way, right, Mr. Young? That would be better for all. Then there would be no doubt who is who. Then whatever could just happen.

black dog

Free America
" The Root * I believe is owned by Univision, The CEO of Univision is,,,, wait for it.......
Randel A. "Randy" Falco a white guy.

glhs837

Power with Control
"decorum instead of disruption". Or, more realistically, use of the peaceful political process instead of violent "protest". So, yeah, not just white people advocating that.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
" The Root * I believe is owned by Univision, The CEO of Univision is,,,, wait for it.......
Randel A. "Randy" Falco a white guy.

...and created by Donald Graham former owner of the Washington Post.....go figure. Another white guy

Hijinx

I guess it's all perspective.
To me he seems to be complaining about white guilters (polite) who get in the way of BLM and other militant blacks instead of rioting with them.

I think it's called biting the hand that feeds you.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Yet POCs want to move into the neighborhoods of the people they abhor. Or move into countries where the people they loath are the majority. I find that fascinating.

Hijinx

Yet POCs want to move into the neighborhoods of the people they abhor. Or move into countries where the people they loath are the majority. I find that fascinating.

Hey: If you were black and lived in a crime laden community you would want to move in with the white folks too.
If you are decent and honest and want a bright future for your kids, you don't need them associating with trash.
You go where you can give them a future.

Most Black communities were white communities that turned into black communities. The trash followed them in, and it's moving time again..
And like the whites the good blacks move out and start again in a new white neighborhood.