Linda Sarsour Steering Money to Political Group, Not Hurricane Harvey Victims

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Linda Sarsour Steering Money to Political Group, Not Hurricane Harvey Victims

Screen-Shot-2017-08-30-at-4.08.26-PM-e1504127556443.jpg

It looks innocent enough, right? But here’s the print underneath:

Screen-Shot-2017-08-30-at-4.10.55-PM-e1504127671199.png

Look at the groups at the bottom of the picture. Anyone shocked? Yeah, me either. Not shocked at all to see SEIU, Texas Rio Grande Legal Aide, Communications Workers of America, and Faith in Texas listed as sponsors…all left-wing groups and unions.

From LawNewz:

LawNewz reached out to TOP in order to clarify–and break down exactly–where funds raised for the Hurricane Harvey Community Relief Fund are headed, but a full response was not received at the time of publication. This post will be updated as soon as TOP replies. A request to Ms. Sarsour was not answered either.

Sarsour insisted that she didn’t mislead anyone, even though the way she worded her tweet, any sane person would think she meant immediate humanitarian aid…which is exactly what Houston needs right now.

People immediately caught onto the scheme and realized that the tweet does mislead people, tricking them to donate to raise awareness: [screen caps at link ]

S͞c͢rum҉p̨mo̡nk̢ey͏ @SpicyScrump

Linda Sarsour is actively discouraging Red Cross donations & instead promoting a list of mostly political organisations.

This is low.

RC.jpg

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Nice public interest warning. I hadn't heard of it until reading your post, but will advise anyone I contact that is talking about it.

Hijinx

Nice public interest warning. I hadn't heard of it until reading your post, but will advise anyone I contact that is talking about it.

Most people will donate to the readily recognized agencies. and stay away from these offshoots

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Anything with Linda Sarsour's name attached is guaranteed to be shady at best.

Hijinx

Anything with Linda Sarsour's name attached is guaranteed to be shady at best.

Now there you go Judging people------------------------------------LMAO.

Any woman that see's this POS in her hijab and cut clit and speaks of freedom for women is sh1t simple.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Sarsour Caught Exploiting Hurricane Harvey. Then She Calls Critics 'White Supremacists Obsessed With Smearing Women Of Color'

After she was caught exploiting Hurricane Harvey to fund a leftist political group this week and was blistered by those who recognized the scam, leftist icon Linda Sarsour doubled down on Thursday, accusing those who criticized her of being “white supremacists obsessed with smearing women of color.”

So the fact that Sarsour wanted to funnel donations to the Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund, whose parent group is the Texas Organizing Project, an outgrowth of the leftist corrupt group ACORN, shouldn’t have been an issue because Sarsour didn’t create the leftist group, only advertising it as disaster relief? And anyone criticizing her had to be a white supremacist?

:confused: she looks WHITE to me ..........