Jesse Jackson: 'Confederate Statues Must Come Down, Electoral College Must Come Down'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Jesse Jackson: 'Confederate Statues Must Come Down, Electoral College Must Come Down'

“The statues must come down, electoral college must come down,” said Jesse Jackson during Monday’s National Action Network’s (NAN) March in Washington, D.C.

The entire event broadly amounted to a de facto partisan Democrat political rally targeting African-Americans.

Jackson connected the “evil” Confederacy to the electoral college:

We stand against the relics of a war long since the Klan ended. The Confederate flag represents some evil, represents secession and slavery and sedition and segregation. The Confederate flag must come down. The statues must come down. Electoral college must come down. We want a one person, one vote democracy.

in other words ... we must have MOAR Power

Hijinx

“The statues must come down, electoral college must come down,” said Jesse Jackson during Monday’s National Action Network’s (NAN) March in Washington, D.C.

The entire event broadly amounted to a de facto partisan Democrat political rally targeting African-Americans.

Jackson connected the “evil” Confederacy to the electoral college:

We stand against the relics of a war long since the Klan ended. The Confederate flag represents some evil, represents secession and slavery and sedition and segregation. The Confederate flag must come down. The statues must come down. Electoral college must come down. We want a one person, one vote democracy.

in other words ... we must have MOAR Power

Where has Jesse been? Was he asleep? He is a little late putting his mush mouth into this conversation.
That's costing you dollars Jess.
Big Al is way ahead of you.

Don't worry Jesse we are going to change the way the President is elected just for you.
You is a pow'full MOFO. When you speaks every body listens.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think of Jesse Jackson like I think of AlBore - yawn. Go back to your porch rocker, old man, nobody cares what you "think".

Hijinx

I think of Jesse Jackson like I think of AlBore - yawn. Go back to your porch rocker, old man, nobody cares what you "think".

Somebody cares. They don't work for a living and they live damned good.
Somebody who listens to them is stupid enough to keep them living in the manner to which they have grown accustomed.

jrt_ms1995

Somebody who listens to them is stupid enough to keep them living in the manner to which they have grown accustomed.

Which is why they continue to do what they do. And when Al & Jesse finally take their dirt naps, Obama will be right there and ready to replace them; his pension can't be enough by itself! :rolleyes:

Hijinx

Which is why they continue to do what they do. And when Al & Jesse finally take their dirt naps, Obama will be right there and ready to replace them; his pension can't be enough by itself! :rolleyes:

Obama might get Jeremiah Wright to Ordain him in the church of what's happening now.

Pete

Repete

You have to wonder about leftist role models. Jackson, a minister, had an affair which bore a child, has one adult child who is a felon and is an anti semite. Then of course there is Al Sharpton. Isn't there anyone better?

Hijinx

You have to wonder about leftist role models. Jackson, a minister, had an affair which bore a child, has one adult child who is a felon and is an anti semite. Then of course there is Al Sharpton. Isn't there anyone better?

There are many who are better. But they are Uncle Tom's.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Do y'all think I should look into changing my middle name which is Lee, and dot's middle name, and my mom's middle name, and her mom's middle name, etc etc etc, because we are related to Robert E. Lee? Oh, and my father's name was Robert. Just wondering. Don't want to be labeled a racist, and all. Thanks.

Lock and load, y'all.

Last edited:

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick

William Jefferson Clinton?