Zee Best

mitzi

What happened with Zee Best in Laurel Grove? When did it close? Always heard good reviews about the food and service.

Grumpy

What happened with Zee Best in Laurel Grove? When did it close? Always heard good reviews about the food and service.

I wanna say end of July, but it could have been the 1st or 2nd week in August. It was within the last month

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
They boomed with business. The word they were giving was the desire to spend more time with family.

Pete

Repete
They boomed with business. The word they were giving was the desire to spend more time with family.
They closed for a period in June for a wedding, then I believe they closed for good 31 July. I checked their Facebook page after we went and it was closed and it was about family time was needed. It's a damn shame. We started going a 2 to 3 times a month and it was always busy and the food was great. We longed for a local place that wasn't a chain and you did not have to wait 45 minutes to get in.

Cow and Fish has disappointed too many times to be our alternate. We have gone several times and my SO gets steak and calling it tough is an understatement. When you sell a NY strip for $20 you don't expect it to be a tough grizzly mess. 3 times it has been bad. Note: If you are going to serve tough steak put out sharp knives. Seeing someone sawing away on a steak like a lumber jack its not a good thing.

We have started going to Jesse's Place in LT next to the Urban BBQ. It is good and offers Tapas.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
They closed for a period in June for a wedding, then I believe they closed for good 31 July. I checked their Facebook page after we went and it was closed and it was about family time was needed. It's a damn shame. We started going a 2 to 3 times a month and it was always busy and the food was great. We longed for a local place that wasn't a chain and you did not have to wait 45 minutes to get in.

Cow and Fish has disappointed too many times to be our alternate. We have gone several times and my SO gets steak and calling it tough is an understatement. When you sell a NY strip for $20 you don't expect it to be a tough grizzly mess. 3 times it has been bad. Note: If you are going to serve tough steak put out sharp knives. Seeing someone sawing away on a steak like a lumber jack its not a good thing.

We have started going to Jesse's Place in LT next to the Urban BBQ. It is good and offers Tapas.
Jesse's Place? Never heard of it. Tell me more...

jrt_ms1995

"Jessie's Kitchen". YW.