French Magazine Charlie Hebdo Mocks Victims Of Hurricane Harvey As Neo-Nazis

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
French Magazine Charlie Hebdo Mocks Victims Of Hurricane Harvey As Neo-Nazis

The new issue of the satiric French magazine Charlie Hebdo, the same magazine that published a number of Muhammad cartoons that triggered murderous attacks by Islamic terrorists, seems to mock the death and suffering wrought by Hurricane Harvey.

charlie_hebdo.jpg

The cover of the magazine is captioned, “God Exists! He Drowned All the Neo-Nazis of Texas,” with an illustration of half-submerged swastika flags and arms giving the Nazi salute.

At least 37 people have died as a result of Hurricane Harvey; thousands more have had to leave their homes.

After the outpouring of support around the world precipitated by the horrific attack on January 7, 2015, in which two Islamic terrorists forced their way into the Paris headquarters of Charlie Hebdo and opened fire, killing 12 people and wounding 11 others, four of them seriously, people started uttering the mantra, “Je Suis Charlie.”

:shocking:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The French are just being edgy. Showing us all how they are down with the cause. Unless that cause is having your country invaded. Then the French don't want any part of that.

for-sale-french-cowards-army-military-demotivational-poster-1255919376.jpg

8364eb9a-8fea-47f8-ae9d-6e9e0f8e5cc9.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And yet when Charlie Hebdo was the target of a terrorist attack, Americans were sympathetic and supportive of them. Thanks for reminding me why I hate you, stinking French turds.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
And yet when Charlie Hebdo was the target of a terrorist attack, Americans were sympathetic and supportive of them. Thanks for reminding me why I hate you, stinking French turds.

:yay:

IIRC it was DeGaul who started the 'Anti America' thing in France after WW II

Hijinx

All of a sudden the French are against Nazi's. They sent 75,000 Jews over to them during the war, and a Nazi didn't have any problem finding sex when they occupied Paris.
Why didn't God exist in France when they were occupied? Nasty bastards.

Hijinx

:yay:

IIRC it was DeGaul who started the 'Anti America' thing in France after WW II

De Gaulle was pissed because they didn't let him run the war. The US made him, He was nothing before the US made him a hero.

stgislander

PREMO Member
De Gaulle was pissed because they didn't let him run the war. The US made him, He was nothing before the US made him a hero.

If I recall correctly, the US was 100% against De Gaulle. The Brits forced that on us. Eisenhower supported Henri Giraud.