No Whites Allowed!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Great News: Columbia Embraces Segregation, No Whites Allowed!

Finally, Columbia University is offering some much-needed time off from those darn white folks. In an upcoming "Students of Color Leadership Retreat," which is hosted by the university, only "people of color" will be allowed to attend.

The leftist-inspired "progress" here is truly encouraging.

According to the university website, the retreat, which is closed off to whites, is "designed" to tackle issues "that relate to living in a multicultural and diverse community."

Hijinx

Great News: Columbia Embraces Segregation, No Whites Allowed!

Finally, Columbia University is offering some much-needed time off from those darn white folks. In an upcoming "Students of Color Leadership Retreat," which is hosted by the university, only "people of color" will be allowed to attend.

The leftist-inspired "progress" here is truly encouraging.

According to the university website, the retreat, which is closed off to whites, is "designed" to tackle issues "that relate to living in a multicultural and diverse community."

How do you tackle issues related to Diversity and multiculturalism if you don't allow diversity and other cultures to enter the forum?
I suppose that's black think and whites wouldn't understand it.

stgislander

PREMO Member
How do you tackle issues related to Diversity and multiculturalism if you don't allow diversity and other cultures to enter the forum?
I suppose that's black think and whites wouldn't understand it.

My guess... if given the choice the Asians would rather hang with the whites.