Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Police Officer arrests Nurse.

Quote Originally Posted by Weems View Post
    For better or worse, often times public opinion is the only catalyst for government oversight.
    I get what you are saying about public opinion. That is why Trump is prez. But, what I don't get is how much animosity is being shown against him. Actually, I do get it, and that is what is really scary.

Actually, I do get it. Most of our politicians are in it for themselves, and couldn't give two shiats about the people.

I wish I could find the meme of Hillary today that hub showed me. It showed Hillary on the floor, and said: I wasn't elected, and I can't shut up.
    Last edited by littlelady; 09-16-2017 at 05:57 AM.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Quote Originally Posted by Weems View Post
    For better or worse, often times public opinion is the only catalyst for government oversight.
    That's absolutely true in alot of cases.
    I was talking last night to one of my ex BIL's that's now a retired forensic chemist for a local PD and he also took blood samples for the dept.
    He pointed out something that most overlooked in this case.
    The officer is a forensic phlebotomist.
    He wanted to draw blood.
    The nurse said you can't do that without a warrant. She did not interfere with his drawing the blood. He easily could have walked right by her and did what he wanted, and if she interfered he could have arrested her then, but he didn't.
    The officer arrested her for telling him no.

Her crime is contempt of cop.

Food for thought..
    Proud to be a cereal comma user.

Members who have read this thread: 92