PG County 60s and 70s Reunion Dance (October 7)

cissp

Cyber Cop
Dear Friends of Marlow Heights 60s and 70s:

October 7, from 6:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. will be the annual PG County 60s and 70s Reunion Dance, at the Upper Marlboro Moose Lodge, 15103 Marlboro Pk, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772. Tickets are $25 per person, but are discounted to $22.50 through September 15. Headlining the entertainment for the evening will be The Winstons, who will put on a great floorshow of predominantly 60s and 70s hits, with a little early 80s thrown in. If any of you remember that great Father's Day anthem, "Color Him Father", this group descends from the original Winstons who recorded the song. A DJ will also be playing before the band starts, and during their breaks. The price of admission also includes FREE draft beer. There will also be free appetizers/finger food from 6 p.m. until 7 p.m., or until it runs out. The Moose Kitchen will also be selling food a la carte through the evening, until approximately 9 p.m. or so, which will include stacked roast beef sandwiches, burgers, french fries, onion rings, and cole slaw. I will also make real, authentic Mighty Mo/Royal Burger sauce, which will be available FREE to anyone who orders a burger. Light snacks (chips, pretzels, etc.) will also be available for sale at the bar. Speaking of the bar, heavily discounted drinks will be available for sale. There will also be a drawing for a door price, and a dance contest. There are also plans to set up a "Nostalgia Table", consisting of school yearbooks and other memorabilia, if enough people volunteer to loan their yearbooks and other items to the table for the evening.

This is the successor to the formerly named Marlow Heights 60s and 70s Back to School Dance, which I've hosted every year since 2009. It is THE nostalgia event of the year, for all of us who grew up in PG County of the 1960s and 1970s. Many people will be there, ranging from those who graduated from PG County schools in the 1960s, to some who graduated in the early 80s. There will also be the Potomac Senior High School Class of 1972 celebrating their 45-year class reunion. Tickets can be securely ordered online, by check or money order via U.S. mail, or can be purchased at the door. To order online, please go to this page on my Marlow Heights 60s and 70s web site here. To send a check or money order, please respond to me via private message and I'll provide the mailing address.

Come on out and enjoy a few hours of revisiting your PG County past of the 1960s and 1970s, it'll be a blast!

Keep the Memories Alive,

Chuck Fraley
http://www.marlowheights60sand70s.com/
2017 PG County 60s and 70s Reunion Dance Flyer.jpg