Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just want to make sure I'm understanding this correctly

Blog Entries

Just want to make sure I'm understanding this correctly

We shouldn't punish DREAMers for things their parents did BUT any white American living today is stained by a despicable act that took place a century and a half ago. Do I have that correct? Asking for a friend. TIA
    "Is Uncle Monello homeless?"

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.
    What bad thing did you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Monello View Post
    We shouldn't punish DREAMers for things their parents did BUT any white American living today is stained by a despicable act that took place a century and a half ago. Do I have that correct? Asking for a friend. TIA
    You're pretty close. You forgot we are supposed to pay reparations also.

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    I'm exempting myself.

None of my ancestors could afford slaves... And a couple of them might have been Irish ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post

and don't forget we are supposed to be good "allies" too. Whatever that means....
    "I aim to misbehave."

Yes. If you are a moron you can make that false comparison. And make up the fact that white americans are in any way persecuted for the actions of their forefathers.

Snowflake

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    I'm exempting myself.

None of my ancestors could afford slaves... And a couple of them might have been Irish ones.
    You sure? I was sure my dirt poor coal mining ancestors were in the same boat...... then I found the 1760-80s Fairfax plantation owner, whose son went west and founded the dirt poor coal miner branch of the clan...... :)
    "I aim to misbehave."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    Yes. If you are a moron you can make that false comparison. And make up the fact that white americans are in any way persecuted for the actions of their forefathers.

Snowflake
    Don't watch the news much, eh Sappy? You know..all the "white guilt" BS and demands for reparations and deamands that we should give our homes to them, and on and on.. You should put down the crack pipe and get out more.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    You sure? I was sure my dirt poor coal mining ancestors were in the same boat...... then I found the 1760-80s Fairfax plantation owner, whose son went west and founded the dirt poor coal miner branch of the clan...... :)
    Nope. I'm certain.

The German ancestry were here for the revolutionary war, won't say what side they were on, and the remainder arrived in 1870s.

None of them had slaves either.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    ...make up the fact that white americans are in any way persecuted for the actions of their forefathers.

Snowflake
    Hey short bus...Its not like some in Congress are trying to something like that...
    "H.R.40 - Commission to Study and Develop Reparation Proposals for African-Americans Act"
    Go back and search before you rock back that Pez dispenser of Stupid called a mouth. ~ Pete

Your White Privilege is showing..
    Proud to be a cereal comma user.

Members who have read this thread: 83