'Cheap Sex' Is Hurting Women

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Sociologist Explains How 'Cheap Sex' Is Hurting Women
When there's an abundance of "cheap sex," men won't commit to marriage.

In example 101 of Feminists Are Lying To You, sociologist and author Mark Regnerus states the painfully obvious truth: being so-called "sexually liberated" comes with serious consequences for women, including a society packed with men who have zero incentive to commit to marriage.

In his new book, called Cheap Sex: The Transformation of Men, Marriage, and Monogamy, Regnerus explains how the abundance of "cheap sex" — sex with very little time and emotional investment — is helping deter men from committing to marriage. In other words, when men can get sex from women without any type of commitment or investment, why in the world would they rush to be married, or even commit to a relationship, for that matter?

They won't.

Regnerus reiterates truths feminists will despise: women are the gatekeepers of sex, so to speak, and whatever they demand from men before they give it up is exactly what men will give them. Moreover, men control marriage. Aside from totally progressive fake-Indian Senator Elizabeth Warren (who "progressively" proposed to her husband), men typically ask the woman for her hand in marriage, not the other way around.

“In the domain of sex and relationships, men will act as nobly as women collectively demand,” explains the sociologist. “This is an aggravating statement for women to read, no doubt. They do not want to be responsible for ‘raising’ men. But it is realistic.”

b23hqb

PREMO Member
But, but, women are allowed to whatever they want, right? And marriage? Marriage????? What an insult to women. Just ask the feminazis.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No matter how evolved and liberated and gender-neutral and blah blah blah we claim to be, we're still old-fashioned at the end of the day and no amount of feminazi tantrums will change that.

black dog

Free America
way more prevalent with Tinder and the like

Tinders been around for what,,, 5 or 6 years,,,, money,,alcohol and hormones been around for thousands of years.

I would say if you want to use something modern, it would be the pill for cheap and easy sex.

Last edited:

PeoplesElbow

It is easy communication and more opportunity than ever before.

My highschool had 400 students, so the number of women I knew was rather small, then the number that would would be interested in me was even smaller, by the time you drill down into my potentials there was maybe 4-5 in my entire high school. Fast forward a few years, the internet wasn't quite popular yet (1992) but I went to a large college suddenly the number was much bigger as was my opportunities, couple that with alcohol and there was quite a bit of sex going on. A couple years later I discovered how to meet women through our intranet and that number increased even more.

Now with the internet in the palm of your hand and apps made specifically for hooking up, I simply wouldn't be able to find the time to handle all the possible strange available.

Blame technology, people are past the "I must meet my future mate before high school is over" phase.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
A couple years later I discovered how to meet women through our intranet and that number increased even more.

Yahoo Personals 99 - 2005 were the golden yrs ......
easy to send greetings to 25 women in an evening .... weeding through online profiles

now with Tinder you only have to swipe a picture ? right ... start talking

black dog

Free America
It is easy communication and more opportunity than ever before.

My highschool had 400 students, so the number of women I knew was rather small, then the number that would would be interested in me was even smaller, by the time you drill down into my potentials there was maybe 4-5 in my entire high school. Fast forward a few years, the internet wasn't quite popular yet (1992) but I went to a large college suddenly the number was much bigger as was my opportunities, couple that with alcohol and there was quite a bit of sex going on. A couple years later I discovered how to meet women through our intranet and that number increased even more.

Now with the internet in the palm of your hand and apps made specifically for hooking up, I simply wouldn't be able to find the time to handle all the possible strange available.

Blame technology, people are past the "I must meet my future mate before high school is over" phase.

You missed the years of Happy Hours with dollar beers, cheap mixed drinks and a free buffet. Margarita Maggie's in Annapolis was always loaded with the ladies.

black dog

Free America
Yahoo Personals 99 - 2005 were the golden yrs ......
easy to send greetings to 25 women in an evening .... weeding through online profiles

now with Tinder you only have to swipe a picture ? right ... start talking

I think you missed alt- binary newsgroups and aol chatrooms. All with 14400 dialup.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I think you missed alt- binary newsgroups and aol chatrooms. All with 14400 dialup.

Indeed .... I never got into news groups or IRC

in the mid 90's a site called WBS.net - and I also use ICQ ...
[web chat broadcasting system]
the site ran on Java, the text streamed by so fast some nights you couldn't keep up

comparatively speaking current forums are static

Last edited:

PeoplesElbow

You missed the years of Happy Hours with dollar beers, cheap mixed drinks and a free buffet. Margarita Maggie's in Annapolis was always loaded with the ladies.

Na I had plenty of $0.10 drafts at a place called the Dungeon that had a dirt (and vomit/urine) floor, no way I would eat the food there though.