Thread: Simply straight WORKS

Simply straight WORKS

I have been tempted by the ads for the Simply Straight brush that show a woman's hair going from curly and frizzy to straight and flat in 1 "swell foop". I finally found one yesterday for a price I was willing to gamble on ($20!). While it did not have the dramatic effect shown on the box, I was pretty pleased with it. It worked as well and quickly as my flat iron and felt much more natural to use.

TIA....Just thought I would let you know.........

(Normal hair is as shown in my avatar)
    We will sing like birds I' the cage And pray and tell old tales and laugh at gilded butterflies

Blog Entries
    I looked at that when I got my new Wet2Straight flat iron (which I love, btw). Glad you like it!
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    I looked at that when I got my new Wet2Straight flat iron (which I love, btw). Glad you like it!
    I do like it. I am happily surprised. I think it will be my new go-to styling tool, replacing the flat iron. It's easier to get a curl at the ends with the brush and like I said before feels more natural to wield than the ironing. I just need to play with styling in the front to get a little more lift.
    We will sing like birds I' the cage And pray and tell old tales and laugh at gilded butterflies

I find the name of that product offensive to homosexuals.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

Members who have read this thread: 38