Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: We are the highest taxed nation-Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    I and many hundreds of thousands of other business owners who own other than "C" corporations (I own an "S" corp.) But you'd know nothing about that; you clearly know nothing about business or economics.

P.S.: you just made a fool out of yourself again. A lot of folks on here know me.. think about that for a second.
    one thing hasn't changed, Gilligan is a legend in his own mind
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post
    Of what? It's really easy to be in the Top 1% of the world:
    It's quite easy and common to be in the top 1% right here in the US if you are a business owner of anything other than a "C" corporation. All business income "passed through" to the owner's personal income tax return. $300,00 per year or whatever the current "top 1%" income threshold is a relatively small number, one that is well exceeded by hundreds of thousands of small businesses throughout the US.

Again..all stuff that Sappy his Antifa crew are oblivious of.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    one thing hasn't changed, Gilligan is a legend in his own mind
    Jealousy. Such an ugly emotion, Mo. But it does look good on you.

I'm not surprised that you were unaware why and how the owners of so many small businesses end up in the top 1% definition. You've never tried to do anything like that.

The last complete survey shows that roughly 6% of the estimated 27 million small businesses in the US yield owner income that puts them in the top 1%. That is 1 million 600 thousand small businesses.

How about that?
    Last edited by Gilligan; 09-07-2017 at 03:11 PM.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    ..... I would much rather pay more in line with Scandinavian countries. I for one am much more concerned with the common good then mine on piece of the pie.

feel free to stroke a check for a greater amount to the FED, personally I am going broke paying for my affordable healthcare ...
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

“There is a deeply anti-democratic undercurrent to much of the criticism of the new president, borne aloft by an assumption that democracy is too important to be left to the voters.”

And if a statue can oppress you, then I submit that you have greater issues. - A West.

Thanks for the afternoon laugh! Christ can any of you people read? Do any of you read anything other that politically biased BS?

One posted makes a comment about the top 1% in the US and another Mensa candidate replies about the top 1% in the world.

None of you understand the difference between marginal and effective tax rates...least of all GURPS and Gilligan.

None of you seem to understand the difference between wealth and income either.

Guess it is too much to ask that you look up actual data or read something other than politically biased BS (yes right wing propaganda is just as false as left wing propaganda---GASP!!!)....you all are so consumed by "snowflakes" and twisting yourselves into knots in support of Nazis and white supremacists while trying not to actually sound like you are supporting Nazis and white supremacists.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    None of you understand the difference between marginal and effective tax rates...least of all GURPS and Gilligan.
    Hey moron...what, amongst all of your incoherent babbling changes the simple fact that there is a definition of the "Top 1%" income threshold (around $300,000, give or take a few) and that those top 1% pay about 50% of all income taxes?

What, in your spew, changes the simple fact that the pass-through income from their businesses puts roughly 1.6 million owners of small businesses in the "Top 1%" income category?

Go away fool.
    Last edited by Gilligan; 09-07-2017 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    feel free to stroke a check for a greater amount to the FED, personally I am going broke paying for my affordable healthcare ...
    You and me both Bubba.
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    How many of you want a sammich?

Thanks for the offer, TJ.
    "Conservatism is the new counter culture." - Lola Lee - youtuber

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BOP View Post
    Thanks for the offer, TJ.
    I think it's LibertyBacon. But then they do sleep together, so....

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Jealousy. Such an ugly emotion, Mo. But it does look good on you.

I'm not surprised that you were unaware why and how the owners of so many small businesses end up in the top 1% definition. You've never tried to do anything like that.

The last complete survey shows that roughly 6% of the estimated 27 million small businesses in the US yield owner income that puts them in the top 1%. That is 1 million 600 thousand small businesses.

How about that?
    Why would I be jealous of you having a huge ego and needing to brag about #### that even if true ain't all that impressive?

I do just fine for myself and don't need to brag about it, particularly to people I don't know.
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

Members who have read this thread: 68