Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: We are the highest taxed nation-Donald Trump

Visualize whirled peas Merlin99's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    Yeah. I'm just doubting a douche bag who spends ll his time on a tiny community forum boasting about his intelligence is in the top 1%. Btw is MD it's over $421,000 a year.

And I haven't forgotten people on here know you in real life because you constantly bring it up. Which makes it even more impossible to believe the anger and filth you spew and then look some of these people in the eye
    Why did you change that from the top 1% of the US, to the top 1% of MD? It's almost like you found out that MD's top 1% is considerably higher than the US average. It's almost like you're covering up a screw up in your math.
    ‎"I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake"

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    You don't matter. You've failed at life.

I have not.
    Haha.

Classic. Loser response

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin99 View Post
    Why did you change that from the top 1% of the US, to the top 1% of MD? It's almost like you found out that MD's top 1% is considerably higher than the US average. It's almost like you're covering up a screw up in your math.
    Because this is a forum about MD and this idiot is bragging about his personal income. Therefore we shouldn't compare him with someone who lives in Alabama or Manhattan.

4. 09-07-2017, 10:18 PM

Because this is a forum about MD and this idiot is bragging about his personal income. Therefore I shouldn't compare him with someone who lives in Alabama or Manhattan.
    changed that for ya skippy ........ you are always moving the goal posts when you start losing

and YOU started this discussion talking about 1%ers

and you have yet to go back and clarify WHICH taxes YOU are bemoaning
    Weíre tempted to suggest a conspiracy here ó but itís just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply canít conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Quote Originally Posted by seven View Post
    Gotta Link, Tiny?

I don't see anyone butting in saying how great of a guy you are.

Legend!

I see another failure crawled out from under their rock...lmao!
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Because this is a forum about MD and this idiot is bragging about his personal income. Therefore we shouldn't compare him with someone who lives in Alabama or Manhattan.
    Sure shut your lies off eh? You didn't even know that corporations even existed that do not pay tax on income.

I'm sure you'll be posting more of them soon though....we can count on that.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Actually is it about Southern Maryland, so why not break it down that far, I tell you why because once you get all of the DC area counties out of the mix the number is lower.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by PeoplesElbow View Post
    Actually is it about Southern Maryland, so why not break it down that far, I tell you why because once you get all of the DC area counties out of the mix the number is lower.
    We could simply use the national average .... :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    We could simply use the national average .... :-)
    That was my point back in post 26, then he/she decided since the topic of this forum was important I thought i would point out that this forum isn't about Maryland but Southern Maryland. He/She is reaching, doubt we will see them back in this thread.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

I hope that Trump's idea to tax pass-through income at 15% is adopted. However, I would expect that the IRS would then be paying even more attention to owner salaries. As it is now, we often try to minimize salaries paid to ourselves to minimize SS, Medicare etc taxes; but minimizing your salary too much while posting profits will get you in hot water. If there is added to that incentive one for a much lower tax rate, you can bet the IRS will be paying even closer attention to that detail.

Members who have read this thread: 69