Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Let me tell you what I'm damn tired of

Blog Entries

Let me tell you what I'm damn tired of

Web ads that show some disgusting skin condition or other gross crap. If I wanted to see oozing pustules and bulging blackheads, I'd do a search for them. I don't care to be sitting here, having my coffee, checking the news, and all of a sudden an ad with a nauseatingly gross pic shows up. Yack.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

They call me ... Sarcasmo kom526's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What the hell have you been googling? Maybe toss your cookies before you end up tossing your cookies?
    Wrinkles only go where the smiles have been.

Somewhere, a teacher is crying with their red marker after reading your dribble.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    What the hell have you been googling? Maybe toss your cookies before you end up tossing your cookies?
    I google nothing - I'm boycotting them and petitioning my Congresscritter to bring antitrust charges against them.

Just now I was looking at a CBS news story, only to see some enormous pic of a ready to pop blackhead off to the side. lol
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

What really chaps my arse are the gross ads of law firms trolling for malpractice business when I'm trying to eat my lunch ad catch up on some news on TV. Nothing better than listening to a graphic list of pelvic mesh failure symptoms to help that sammich go down.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    What really chaps my arse are the gross ads of law firms trolling for malpractice business when I'm trying to eat my lunch ad catch up on some news on TV. Nothing better than listening to a graphic list of pelvic mesh failure symptoms to help that sammich go down.
    Diarrhea medicine commercials.
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

advertisements for an medical condition, feminine hygiene product
    Weíre tempted to suggest a conspiracy here ó but itís just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply canít conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Diarrhea medicine commercials.
    Or the inverse problem..and suppository and other regularity med ads.

The other thing that kills me are the ads for some drug where the potential side effects reads like a list of all the scourges to have ever plagued mankind since we were apes. Some comedian did a routine on this, if I recall correctly..
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Or the inverse problem..and suppository and other regularity med ads.

The other thing that kills me are the ads for some drug where the potential side effects reads like a list of all the scourges to have ever plagued mankind since we were apes. Some comedian did a routine on this, if I recall correctly..
    Or the menopause treatment that you shouldn't use if you are pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by RareBreed View Post
    Or the menopause treatment that you shouldn't use if you are pregnant.
    How about the girl with the great body , that would make a bulldog break his chain complaining about a guy 35 who can't get it up.
    Come on if ED is a problem for this guy, who has this gal think of all the guys married to women who weigh 250.

They call me ... Sarcasmo kom526's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Incontinence wear for active people. #actiondiaper
    Wrinkles only go where the smiles have been.

Somewhere, a teacher is crying with their red marker after reading your dribble.

Members who have read this thread: 79