Let me tell you what I'm damn tired of

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Web ads that show some disgusting skin condition or other gross crap. If I wanted to see oozing pustules and bulging blackheads, I'd do a search for them. I don't care to be sitting here, having my coffee, checking the news, and all of a sudden an ad with a nauseatingly gross pic shows up. Yack.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
What the hell have you been googling? :lol: Maybe toss your cookies before you end up tossing your cookies?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What the hell have you been googling? :lol: Maybe toss your cookies before you end up tossing your cookies?

I google nothing - I'm boycotting them and petitioning my Congresscritter to bring antitrust charges against them.

Just now I was looking at a CBS news story, only to see some enormous pic of a ready to pop blackhead off to the side. :burning:lol

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
What really chaps my arse are the gross ads of law firms trolling for malpractice business when I'm trying to eat my lunch ad catch up on some news on TV. Nothing better than listening to a graphic list of pelvic mesh failure symptoms to help that sammich go down.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What really chaps my arse are the gross ads of law firms trolling for malpractice business when I'm trying to eat my lunch ad catch up on some news on TV. Nothing better than listening to a graphic list of pelvic mesh failure symptoms to help that sammich go down.

Diarrhea medicine commercials. :twitch:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Diarrhea medicine commercials. :twitch:

Or the inverse problem..and suppository and other regularity med ads.

The other thing that kills me are the ads for some drug where the potential side effects reads like a list of all the scourges to have ever plagued mankind since we were apes. Some comedian did a routine on this, if I recall correctly..

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces

The other thing that kills me are the ads for some drug where the potential side effects reads like a list of all the scourges to have ever plagued mankind since we were apes. Some comedian did a routine on this, if I recall correctly..

Or the menopause treatment that you shouldn't use if you are pregnant. :lol:

Hijinx

Or the menopause treatment that you shouldn't use if you are pregnant. :lol:

How about the girl with the great body , that would make a bulldog break his chain complaining about a guy 35 who can't get it up.
Come on if ED is a problem for this guy, who has this gal think of all the guys married to women who weigh 250.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How about the girl with the great body , that would make a bulldog break his chain complaining about a guy 35 who can't get it up.
Come on if ED is a problem for this guy, who has this gal think of all the guys married to women who weigh 250.

You are the perfect candidate for a sex robot.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Jeff Foxworthy. The bit is called 'Side effects may include.....'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSdNMRtvq5g