2 Stabbings in Calvert on Sunday

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
On September 10th, 2017 units from the Sheriff's Office responded to Ropeknot Road in Lusby for a report of a stabbing. When the deputies arrived they located 2 male victims with stab wounds and began immediate lifesaving efforts. One of the victims was transported by ground to CMH and the other was airlifted to PG Shock Trauma. Police are actively investigating this case. If anyone has any additional information please contact Detective Wells at 410-535-1600 ext. 2595 or wayne.wells@calvertcountymd.gov.

This alert was also issued on Sunday around 4:49pm:

Actively working an investigation on Ropeknot Rd Lusby. Looking for 2 SUVs 1 red and 1 green with B/M occupants Call 410-535-2800

Last edited:

Spook

B/M occupants - Yes, that means Black Male(s). Typical. No surprises here. Just doing their part in turning our country into a lawless third world nation.

Kinnakeet

B/M occupants - Yes, that means Black Male(s). Typical. No surprises here. Just doing their part in turning our country into a lawless third world nation.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE/HAD A NEGRO FOR PRESIDENT AND HE PRETTY MUCH GIVES THE OK FOR THIS TO HAPPEN AND I'LL JUST SAY IT IT HAPPENS ANYWHERE THERE IS A NEGRO IN SOME SORT OF A POWERFUL POSITION.:patriot:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE/HAD A NEGRO FOR PRESIDENT AND HE PRETTY MUCH GIVES THE OK FOR THIS TO HAPPEN AND I'LL JUST SAY IT IT HAPPENS ANYWHERE THERE IS A NEGRO IN SOME SORT OF A POWERFUL POSITION.:patriot:

Yeah, nobody ever got stabbed before Barack Obama became president.

Please tell me I don't need to put a sarcasm smiley after that.

I am, however, seeing a lot more racism in this country in the last 5 or 6 years, from both black and white people. At least on the news - in my day to day life I see people of all races getting along just fine. Which makes me wonder if this isn't just bull#### the news media makes up for ratings.

Wishbone

I am, however, seeing a lot more racism in this country in the last 5 or 6 years, from both black and white people. At least on the news - in my day to day life I see people of all races getting along just fine. Which makes me wonder if this isn't just bull#### the news media makes up for ratings.

Eight years of the race-baiters stirring things up... It isn't going to go away quite as quickly.

Hannibal

Probably. As I see it, the news focuses on the problematic segment of a population or race. That's all you hear about so uneducated people tend to believe such examples serves as a representation of that entire population or race. And there are good and bad pieces of each population or race ...... and there are also uneducated people outside of those populations or races who can't think for themselves. Always remember, nobody cares about the "average" - they want to focus on the extremes. There are no ratings in normalcy - only drama.

My God, go read the comments on any Yahoo news article and you'd think every person who can half-ass read was a stone cold bigot. Ignore the fact that Yahoo can't write a true top to bottom unbiased news article ........

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Probably. As I see it, the news focuses on the problematic segment of a population or race. That's all you hear about so uneducated people tend to believe such examples serves as a representation of that entire population or race. And there are good and bad pieces of each population or race ...... and there are also uneducated people outside of those populations or races who can't think for themselves. Always remember, nobody cares about the "average" - they want to focus on the extremes. There are no ratings in normalcy - only drama.

My God, go read the comments on any Yahoo news article and you'd think every person who can half-ass read was a stone cold bigot. Ignore the fact that Yahoo can't write a true top to bottom unbiased news article ........

I find myself buying into the hype and have to remind myself that what the news is showing isn't the real world; the real world is what I experience every day. It annoys me when I get sucked into the nonsense.

Kinnakeet

why sure they did it only got worse when that POS was potus!

Hannibal

Is that really an accurate statement? If so, care to provide support/proof?

Don't get me wrong, I am a right leaning southern Marylander but I like to operate within facts and supportable statements. I expect those on the left who make what I perceived to be "stretched statements" to do the same.

As far as I am concerned, making unfounded comments to one issue only serves to invalidate "right leaning" positions on other issues. You lose credibility when spouting off inaccuracies for effect. Not directing that comment at you personally of course; just pointing out that if such a statement can't be validated - it serves those leaning to the right nothing at all.

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
And here's the rest of the story...

On Sunday September 10, 2017 deputies responded to 11523 Ropeknot Road in Lusby for the report of a stabbing. Patrol units determined numerous people had been engaged in an altercation. It was quickly learned that two people were stabbed and critically injured. Deputies immediately began life saving measures. However, Devaughn Savoy (29) was transported to Calvert Memorial Hospital where he succumbed to his injuries. Javonte Willett (26) was transported to Prince George's Hospital Center where he underwent emergency surgery as a result of his stab wounds. He is currently in stable condition. Detectives worked diligently investigating every lead. Several search warrants were executed and two suspects were developed.

The suspects were identified as twin brothers Lamarr Jefferson and Jamarr Jefferson (27). Warrants were obtained for the two suspects and an extensive search for them was initiated. At approximately 1:45 a.m. Lamarr Jefferson was located with the assistance of the St. Mary's County Emergency Services Team in California, Maryland. He was arrested without incident. Calvert Detectives located Jamarr Jefferson at a residence on Rousby Hall Road, Lusby. A short time later Jamarr was apprehended during a traffic stop conducted by the Calvert County Special Operations Team. He was also arrested without incident.

The Calvert County Sheriff's Office is asking anyone with any information to please contact Det. Wells at 410-535-2800 X2595 or email Det. Wells at wayne.wells@calvertcountymd.gov. You can also contact the Calvert County Crime Solvers at 410-535-2880.

Attachments

• jamarr-jefferson.jpg
    jamarr-jefferson.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 156
  • lamarr-jefferson.jpg
    lamarr-jefferson.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 148

officeguy

If someone wrote in a fictional account that Jamarr and Lamarr Jefferson committed a murder together, that author would be accused of racism.

It is truly a story from the 'you can't make this up' file.

Hannibal

If someone wrote in a fictional account that Jamarr and Lamarr Jefferson committed a murder together, that author would be accused of racism.

It is truly a story from the 'you can't make this up' file.

I'm curious at what point law enforcement will be able to sit outside tattoo shops and wait for individuals to walk out sporting face tattoos. I mean, at that point, isn't it only a matter of time before they commit a crime? Once you have forehead art, haven't you really pigeon-holed yourself to a VERY narrow career path?

black dog

Free America
I'm curious at what point law enforcement will be able to sit outside tattoo shops and wait for individuals to walk out sporting face tattoos. I mean, at that point, isn't it only a matter of time before they commit a crime? Once you have forehead art, haven't you really pigeon-holed yourself to a VERY narrow career path?

I go with, it depends on what they do for a living. The guy that owns a awesome BBQ joint down the road is a skinny crackhead scary looking dude that's full up extra helping tattooed. He's sold out of BBQ before 2pm every day.
I gotta single mom that welds for me that's tatted up like a iron horseman's bitch,
She's a great welder and employee.. everytime she gets a new piercing I ask her if that's a Prince Albert, she just calls me a creeper and flips her hood down and goes back to work..
It's hard not to judge by looks, I'm sure I do it often.. I constantly remind myself to look at background and skill.
Most Skilled Trades don't care about tattoos, most loaded up with them have pretty thick skin...

officeguy

The office of pre-crime approves.

Very convenient if they put visible marks on themselves. Allows the law abiding to stay away from them.

Hannibal

I go with, it depends on what they do for a living. The guy that owns a awesome BBQ joint down the road is a skinny crackhead scary looking dude that's full up extra helping tattooed. He's sold out of BBQ before 2pm every day.
I gotta single mom that welds for me that's tatted up like a iron horseman's bitch,
She's a great welder and employee.. everytime she gets a new piercing I ask her if that's a Prince Albert, she just calls me a creeper and flips her hood down and goes back to work..
It's hard not to judge by looks, I'm sure I do it often.. I constantly remind myself to look at background and skill.
Most Skilled Trades don't care about tattoos, most loaded up with them have pretty thick skin...

This is all very true but my real contention was tattoos on the face or even exposed neck. I like tattoos but in a professional work environment, I believe they should in a place they can be covered by work attire. It's a presentation thing. I work in a business with mixed blue/white collar. I don't object to them (have some myself) but I don't want my engineer's sitting next to me in a meeting with ink on their cheek. My welders/carpenters on site ........ double standard for sure ..... doesn't bother me either way. I just have to question someone's judgment to do that honestly because you will be judged and depending on your career choice, may in fact shoot yourself in the foot with such a choice. When hired, you do serve as a representation of your company.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Is that a pickle tattoo on the 1 guy's neck? It seems his twin wants to join the navy. I bet he picks the surface fleet over subs, seabees or aviation.

black dog

Free America
This is all very true but my real contention was tattoos on the face or even exposed neck. I like tattoos but in a professional work environment, I believe they should in a place they can be covered by work attire. It's a presentation thing. I work in a business with mixed blue/white collar. I don't object to them (have some myself) but I don't want my engineer's sitting next to me in a meeting with ink on their cheek. My welders/carpenters on site ........ double standard for sure ..... doesn't bother me either way. I just have to question someone's judgment to do that honestly because you will be judged and depending on your career choice, may in fact shoot yourself in the foot with such a choice. When hired, you do serve as a representation of your company.

I get it, I witnessed it alot working for United Technology.
I really don't have that problem. I haven't had to go to the corporate offices for the vendors I wholesale tools to, to deal with them for 7 or 8 years now. But then I'd just get a fresh haircut and put on a long sleeve shirt and go to the meeting, because with the crowd my age and older I'm gonna get judged as soon as I walk into the room.
Nowdays it's as simple as emails and a fax machine for purchase orders.
When any of my employees or I go outside of the shop to weld it's either a factory or construction site. They don't care if you are purple as long as your welding certs are good and you make the leaking pipe go away.
I don't care what someone looks like, for the most part you can simply watch someone pickup tools and instantly you know what they are made of.

And if any of us kids in the family got a neck tattoo, say a 301 on the side of my neck.... My Mom would have a out of body experience when she saw it.. :boxing: