Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 Stabbings in Calvert on Sunday

Opinions are my own...
    Blog Entries

2 Stabbings in Calvert on Sunday

On September 10th, 2017 units from the Sheriff's Office responded to Ropeknot Road in Lusby for a report of a stabbing. When the deputies arrived they located 2 male victims with stab wounds and began immediate lifesaving efforts. One of the victims was transported by ground to CMH and the other was airlifted to PG Shock Trauma. Police are actively investigating this case. If anyone has any additional information please contact Detective Wells at 410-535-1600 ext. 2595 or wayne.wells@calvertcountymd.gov.

This alert was also issued on Sunday around 4:49pm:

Actively working an investigation on Ropeknot Rd Lusby. Looking for 2 SUVs 1 red and 1 green with B/M occupants Call 410-535-2800
    Last edited by David; 09-11-2017 at 09:10 AM.
    What are you going to do today to make the world a better place?

B/M occupants - Yes, that means Black Male(s). Typical. No surprises here. Just doing their part in turning our country into a lawless third world nation.

Ditto!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spook View Post
    B/M occupants - Yes, that means Black Male(s). Typical. No surprises here. Just doing their part in turning our country into a lawless third world nation.
    THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE/HAD A NEGRO FOR PRESIDENT AND HE PRETTY MUCH GIVES THE OK FOR THIS TO HAPPEN AND I'LL JUST SAY IT IT HAPPENS ANYWHERE THERE IS A NEGRO IN SOME SORT OF A POWERFUL POSITION.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JEFF69Z28 View Post
    THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE/HAD A NEGRO FOR PRESIDENT AND HE PRETTY MUCH GIVES THE OK FOR THIS TO HAPPEN AND I'LL JUST SAY IT IT HAPPENS ANYWHERE THERE IS A NEGRO IN SOME SORT OF A POWERFUL POSITION.
    Yeah, nobody ever got stabbed before Barack Obama became president.

Please tell me I don't need to put a sarcasm smiley after that.

I am, however, seeing a lot more racism in this country in the last 5 or 6 years, from both black and white people. At least on the news - in my day to day life I see people of all races getting along just fine. Which makes me wonder if this isn't just bull#### the news media makes up for ratings.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post

I am, however, seeing a lot more racism in this country in the last 5 or 6 years, from both black and white people. At least on the news - in my day to day life I see people of all races getting along just fine. Which makes me wonder if this isn't just bull#### the news media makes up for ratings.
    Eight years of the race-baiters stirring things up... It isn't going to go away quite as quickly.

Probably. As I see it, the news focuses on the problematic segment of a population or race. That's all you hear about so uneducated people tend to believe such examples serves as a representation of that entire population or race. And there are good and bad pieces of each population or race ...... and there are also uneducated people outside of those populations or races who can't think for themselves. Always remember, nobody cares about the "average" - they want to focus on the extremes. There are no ratings in normalcy - only drama.

My God, go read the comments on any Yahoo news article and you'd think every person who can half-ass read was a stone cold bigot. Ignore the fact that Yahoo can't write a true top to bottom unbiased news article ........

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    Probably. As I see it, the news focuses on the problematic segment of a population or race. That's all you hear about so uneducated people tend to believe such examples serves as a representation of that entire population or race. And there are good and bad pieces of each population or race ...... and there are also uneducated people outside of those populations or races who can't think for themselves. Always remember, nobody cares about the "average" - they want to focus on the extremes. There are no ratings in normalcy - only drama.

My God, go read the comments on any Yahoo news article and you'd think every person who can half-ass read was a stone cold bigot. Ignore the fact that Yahoo can't write a true top to bottom unbiased news article ........
    I find myself buying into the hype and have to remind myself that what the news is showing isn't the real world; the real world is what I experience every day. It annoys me when I get sucked into the nonsense.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

why sure they did it only got worse when that POS was potus!

Is that really an accurate statement? If so, care to provide support/proof?

Don't get me wrong, I am a right leaning southern Marylander but I like to operate within facts and supportable statements. I expect those on the left who make what I perceived to be "stretched statements" to do the same.

As far as I am concerned, making unfounded comments to one issue only serves to invalidate "right leaning" positions on other issues. You lose credibility when spouting off inaccuracies for effect. Not directing that comment at you personally of course; just pointing out that if such a statement can't be validated - it serves those leaning to the right nothing at all.

Members who have read this thread: 84