Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Donald Trump is not "Pro-Life"

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    I won't get in a public argument about religion with that idiot Midnight, but there are many problems Catholics are having.
    They don't jump up and say they are leaving because of the Pope or the Cardinal, they don't make a big show, they just leave.
    I have midnight on iggy.

Interesting that people are leaving, and not making a stink about it. You'd think you'd hear something.
    Je suis prest

Quote Originally Posted by mAlice View Post
    I have midnight on iggy.

Interesting that people are leaving, and not making a stink about it. You'd think you'd hear something.
    To who would they make this stink?
    The Priest? He works for the Cardinal, he works for the Pope.
    They don't want to hear it. They would only make excuses for their boss.
    If you speak to them about the reasons some are leaving. They can do nothing about it.
    They have to adhere to the rules.

Let me leave this discussion at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightrider View Post
    god damn you are almost as stupid as gurps.

gfys
    Weíre tempted to suggest a conspiracy here ó but itís just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply canít conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    There is a real easy solution to that. Stop replying to me. God damn you are almost as stupid as gurps.
    Honest question. Why are you posting on a forum, and telling people to stop replying to you; much less calling them stupid? Ding! Maybe, you are the stupid one. Just an observation.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    There is a real easy solution to that. Stop replying to me. God damn you are almost as stupid as gurps.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    Honest question. Why are you posting on a forum, and telling people to stop replying to you; much less calling them stupid? Ding! Maybe, you are the stupid one. Just an observation.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I feel sorry for you. You are, obviously, not a happy person when you spend your days belittling others. That is a given. You and I are done here. I will stay here, but you will never get another response from me. You are not human, and a waste of time. Happy foruming, trolling, or, however you view your existence here. I am sorry you are mad that we beat the system at 62.

And one more thing. You need to follow your own rules. Just sayin'...Bye, bye, and hasta la vista baby, oh, and stay on topic instead of inciting forum arguments; which, again, you have accussed me of. You are such a hypocrite. C'est la vie.

Pot meet kettle.... or hypocrite meet hypocrite...
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Members who have read this thread: 53