Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump is not "Pro-Life"

They call me ... Sarcasmo kom526's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Donald Trump is not "Pro-Life"

According to the Pope.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-trump-really/

Pro-Tip: Read the article.
    Last edited by kom526; 09-11-2017 at 03:13 PM.
    Wrinkles only go where the smiles have been.

Somewhere, a teacher is crying with their red marker after reading your dribble.

Well - I didn't actually have to read it to guess it had nothing to do with abortion and HAD to be something unrelated - like climate change or immigration.

This Pope has soured me totally on the Catholic Church - he can't utter a thing without making it political.
    “Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    not just according to the pope, but according to DJT himself. You just have to do a google search.
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    Well - I didn't actually have to read it to guess it had nothing to do with abortion and HAD to be something unrelated - like climate change or immigration.

This Pope has soured me totally on the Catholic Church - he can't utter a thing without making it political.

Pope blasts climate change doubters: cites moral duty to act

ABOARD THE PAPAL PLANE (AP) -- Pope Francis has sharply criticized climate change doubters, saying history will judge those who failed to take the necessary decisions to curb heat-trapping emissions blamed for the warming of the Earth.

Francis was asked about climate change and the spate of hurricanes that have pummeled the U.S., Mexico and the Caribbean recently as his charter plane left Colombia on Sunday and flew over some of the devastated areas.

"Those who deny this must go to the scientists and ask them. They speak very clearly," he said, referring to experts who blame global warming on man-made activities.

Francis said scientists have also clearly charted what needed to be done to reverse course on global warming and said individuals and politicians had a "moral responsibility" to do their part.
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    not just according to the pope, but according to DJT himself. You just have to do a google search.

And how far back would I have to go?

If I have to go far back, can we do the same for Hillary and Obama with regard to same-sex marriage and other issues? Ones they "evolved" on?

People can change their mind. It's happened on HERE, in front of your very eyes.
    “Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

If I have to go far back, can we do the same for Hillary and Obama with regard to same-sex marriage and other issues? Ones they "evolved" on?

Progressives Evolved - Republicans LIE
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Blog Entries
    Neither are any of his Catholic Democrats.. His point??

He still think they are worthy of communion, and apparently have no issue taking their tithe..

SO what's get got against Trump if he or isn't pro-life? Apparently the church nor the pope is either.
    Nero played the fiddle, Obama danced the Tango.

Quote Originally Posted by BadGirl
    Bob is the bestest lookin and smartest man I've ever met.

The largest families I know are Catholic... and I'm talking they don't stop at 2 or three.. but rather popping out another and other every couple years (or less) until menopause... I missed his recent guidance on reducing the population in support of climate change...
    Imagine how much better America would be if you would simply don a pair a pants before sitting down at your Playskool My First 'Puter.

LibertyBeacon

According to the Pope.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-trump-really/

Pro-Tip: Read the article.
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Pope
    Francis acknowledged that he had not studied the particulars of DACA,
    In other words, "I don't know what I'm talking about, but let me comment anyway."

And how far back would I have to go?

People can change their mind. It's happened on HERE, in front of your very eyes.
    You wouldn't have to go that far back.
    Abortion isn't an issue most people 'evolve' on. Besides, donnny evolves when it is convenient
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

Members who have read this thread: 53