Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: H+ Blamiing EVERYONE for Her LOSS

Obama did the "World Apology Tour"... Hillary has the "Blame America 2016-2017 Tour"

Does she blame Bill for not making her listen about Wisconsin, Michigan, etc?
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    AND she blames Bernie Sanders, after she and the DNC screwed him out of the nomination. That takes some brass, man.
    And she insulted the vast swath of Trump voters. If there was anyone unsure of which side to choose, calling them deplorable kind of blew it entirely.
    (THEN she "amended" her statement to say it was only HALF of them. Like anyone wants to be on the same side as millions of "deplorables". Yeah. THAT makes it *better*.)

But this is vintage Clinton. It's someone else's fault. Or it's the public's fault for not understanding their 'message'. (Like I'm NOW going to vote for someone who just called me stupid.)
    The Brooklyn Dodgers used to say "Wait till NEXT year!". Hillary always blames others.
    “Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    And she insulted the vast swath of Trump voters. If there was anyone unsure of which side to choose, calling them deplorable kind of blew it entirely.
    (THEN she "amended" her statement to say it was only HALF of them. Like anyone wants to be on the same side as millions of "deplorables". Yeah. THAT makes it *better*.)
    Actually watched part of an interview on that very subject.

She's not sorry for it and doubled down in the interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    Actually watched part of an interview on that very subject.

She's not sorry for it and doubled down in the interview.
    This kind of amazes me. Bill - for all his foibles and failings - was an excellent politician.
    Bill would have found a way to apologize and still look good.

Hillary is every kind of awful. She has no speaking ability and no charisma.
    She has no ability to inspire. Worse - she didn't run on ANYTHING.
    She was a lackluster Senator and frequently found herself on the wrong side of an issue and had to make up reasons - like her vote for the war in Iraq.
    She was a *terrible* Secretary of State, and I think her reset button with the Russians is not only hilariously stupid, but EASILY prepared for.
    (Have you ever SEEN the video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sudCmrAsF4 - it's hysterical. They "researched" the word. Couldn't they have just ASKED SOMEONE from Russia?).

The Benghazi thing was just typical of State Department failure - they were paying al-Qaeda to turn in guns and funneling them to Syrian rebels.
    They made up a story, sent some poor schmuck to jail, and then lied about it. And I am convinced they did not send in troops because they didn't want the truth to get out.
    They were willing to let men die rather than expose what they were up to.

I find no redeeming quality in this woman. I have her "Living History" - where she actually makes up a scene when she FINDS OUT that Bill was boinking the help.
    And she was shocked! Dick Morris would later write a book called "Rewriting History" about that book.

And don't even get me started on the Clinton Foundation, Haiti or go back to the Rose Law firm and so forth.
    I wouldn't say she is the most corrupt politician we have now, but she is the most corrupt one who holds as high a profile.

As I said previously - she ran against someone SO VERY HATED by so much of the country - and STILL managed to lose to him.
    If you lose a beauty contest to a wart hog, either people hate you or you really are uglier than a wart hog.
    “Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

I agree, she has no political acumen whatsoever.

She may be the most "transparently" corrupt politician but I don't think shes the worst.

The snakes that keep the evidence well buried should hold that title.

Schumer, Reid, Rahm, Pelosi...

Members who have read this thread: 48